Kanebo Kanebo Mascara 38*C Silk Performance (Separating & Lengthening)

4.3

Water (Aqua), Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Stearic Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dipropylene Glycol, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Nylon-6, Aminomethyl Propanol, Alcohol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Disodium EDTA, Barium Sulfate, Silica, Glycine Soja (Soybean Oil), Layroyl Lysine, Hydrolyzed Silk, Swertia Japonica Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, [May contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Iron Oxides (CI77492), Iron Oxides (CI77499), Mica (CI77019), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide (CI77891)]

on 2/25/2015 4:22:00 AM

I personally would not spend this kind of money on makeup, ever. But a friend had this and did not like it, so let me try it. I did not like it either. I've bought drugstore mascaras that applied, felt and lasted way better than this. I'll stick with my NYX products!

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I have been using this mascara for over a year, and I can surely say that the search for my perfect mascara is over. I just love it. No clumps, no smearing. Does what it says. And you can wash it off with warm water (no, during rain it will not smudge). For some it may seem too expensive, but keep in mind that those are your eyes and eyelashes! I think they deserve the best. Will buy again!

on 3/27/2014 6:05:00 PM

currently using this one instead of my regular basic Kanebo 38. I absolutely love both, but find that the basic mascara is easier to apply and has slightly better brush. however, this one is still top choice, bought it from Selfridges during the sales, when it was on offer 2 for 30, so if Londoner you can check there.

Some complain that it doesn't hold the curl, I disagree, but then again, I always colour my lashes immediately after using a curler.

About being longlasting - the mascara should be changed every month ideally, i can go max 3 months with one, but wouldn't go for longer, as by then the product has got too much air.

on 6/12/2013 1:01:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I finally found a great mascara, but of course it has to be difficult to obtain! No one carries it in store here so I have to order it online. It is worth it though. I have tried several different mascaras, my most recent one being Eyes to Kill Excess, and this is by far the best one. Eyes to Kill Excess produced pretty and fluttery eyelashes, but I found that it flaked and never held a curl for me. It also felt heavy on my eyelids. I love this Kanebo mascara. It stays all day, looks natural, feels light, no smudges, no flaking, holds a curl, beautiful colour, and is easy to remove at the end of the day. I can't really ask for anything else from a mascara.

on 10/10/2012 7:18:00 AM

This is my everyday mascara, and I stock up whenever I have the opportunity. Norwegian site blivakker.no sells it, and I do find it in some duty free shops across Europe. The main reason for loving this mascara that I avoid racoon eyes, which always has been a real problem for me. It stays put, does not leave debris or run, no matter what the weather conditions are. The only way of removing it is with warm water, which I really enjoy as I hate all those oily eye make up removers and scrubbing until my lashes fall out. The mascara looks nice too, but I need a lot of coats if I want to achieve a dramatic look.

on 4/30/2012 4:06:00 PM

I was so excited to receive this mascara! I really wanted to love it. So far, I don't :( My eyes have been bothering me for two days. It could be allergies but I think it's this mascara. double sad face....will update more later...

on 2/4/2012 6:38:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Coarse

Great mascara: easy to apply, stays well, no raccoon ayes (it had always been my problem).
It's a little hard to remove and dries out quite quickly, in about one and half month.
If you are looking for a natural looking and well staying mascara you should definitely try this one.

on 1/9/2011 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

My favorite mascara of all time!

on 10/24/2009 5:31:00 PM

I like this mascara a lot, it doesen't smudge and it makes the lashes longer but natural. I wish it had been a bit more fluent though, to more easily cover all sides of the lashes. It was better in the beginning, but it has dried a little, and has fibres which makes it thicker. But its a really good product, and I don't know if I'll find another mascara that works so good all in all. Its so convenient to just remove it with water, feels better for the skin than m/u remover. I do recommend it, but I don't emagine that it would be so easy to acheive a really dramatic look with this one. But for everyday use I prefer natural.

on 10/22/2009 2:09:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The perfect mascara. Looks great on, and doesn't smudge. Love, love love!

Popular Mascaras