April 18, 2014 | 933 users online

Fragrances - Korres - Mint Tea Body Water

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2008 5:18:00 PM More reviews by danai

This is a very light, incredibly refreshing body spray. It feels amazing right after a shower, on a hot summer day. There is nothing minty about the scent though; I think it smells more like green tea with fresh lemon. It doesn't stay on long, but I didn't expect it to since it's a body spray, not even an EDT. However I think you can increase the staying power by layering it over the mint tea lotion or using the mint tea body wash first. The packaging is nice and classy and the product itself is not at all expensive ( 9-10 in Greece). I'm not using it these days but I'll definitely buy again when the weather is right;-)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2007 3:35:00 PM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Refreshing fragrant body splash. Reminds me of the top notes of Mandragore by Annick Goutal. Herbal/mint and green tea. It has less fragrant staying power than a Demeter. I'd rather have the Demeter Mint Julep.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2007 11:18:00 PM More reviews by nemesis41

The packaging for this product describes the scent as youthful, easy-going, and light, and indeed, it is all of those things. The fragrance is a mix of mint and tea- green tea, I think- a little heavier on the tea than on the mint. The tea makes the mint smell almost spicy, which is a nice combination, light and refreshing, and excellent for summer. This is a "body water" which means that it is essentially a body splash. As a result, the fragrance doesn't last all that long, though longer than some other body splashes I've used. The splash does contain alcohol, but not as much, it seems, as some other splashes I've used- I can't smell the alcohol in the splash. The formula feels somewhat moisturizing when I spray it on-- this is definitely not drying. Overall, this is pleasant to use, a nice scent, I just wish it lasted longer.