October 31, 2014 | 1538 users online

Moisturizers - Embryolisse - Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/30/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by zcselman

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

This is my go to moisturiser if my skin is feeling particularly dry - awesome for winter when your skin is feeling tight/chapped. However, it's pretty rich so would definitely not recommend to people with oily skin. It's really more for those people that like the feeling of a moisturiser sitting on the skin because it takes a while to absorb. Decent price also.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/27/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by maria91

I received this in a beauty box to try out, and I'm so glad I did because if I actually paid the money for this, I would be pissed off.

I have very mixed feelings about it. My skin is rather temperamental - sometimes it's normal/drier, sometimes it's oilier. On the drier days, the moisturizer is ok. Nothing special, but not too bad, so I suppose for dry skins it would probably work.

On oilier days though, it is BAD. It feels as if I smother my face with a transparent wax and the sebum from my skin is trapped between the wax and my skin. Not a good feeling at all. I check the ingredients, and there was the culprit: mineral oil, which doesn't let the skin breathe, but for some people it feels moisturizing because it traps the natural moisture into the skin, not letting it escape.

To top everything off, after wearing it everyday for 3 days, I had earned myself two cystic pimples.

Would not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/11/2014 7:54:00 PM More reviews by QueenofHeartsx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Heard people rave about this, decided to splurge a little and buy (£22.99 for 75ml). It was nothing special and i was totally underwhelmed. Waste of money. I'd return it but i've lost the box it came in. Utterly average product, i won't be buying into anymore hypes for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/30/2014 10:17:00 AM More reviews by annaa7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Purchased this while in Paris, and have been using it ever since. It gives moisture, but not too much. My skin doesn't look oily at all, which is kind of weird since I have a very oily t-zone. Would buy again.

I do not know if it will work as a primer or makeup remover, but for face cream.. yes!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/13/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Cleocleo1979

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Really like this as a day moisturiser. Not greasy and acts as a great base for make up. Makes my skin look plump and feel soft. Will repurchase....

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2014 1:34:00 AM More reviews by Lcb23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Moisturizing but not too oily. Does not cause me to break out, and I have fairly sensitive skin. Pricey, but not outrageous. I use it day and night.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by FutureCompanion

Light cream that adds plenty of moisture to my dry skin. Doesn't cause breakouts or clogged pores. I use day and night. I also like to apply to my lips. Smell is perfume-y, but it's not over-bearing; scent dissipates quickly. I buy it directly from France (my uncle lives there), so it's a lot cheaper than Amazon, but even on Amazon, the price isn't too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by SO11

i was unable to pack my coconut oil with me on this trip, so i took this instead. oh my god, it's summertime in hot, humid asia and i've been using this as primer and nightcream...surprisingly it has not broken me out! i have sensitive oily t-zone skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this formulation very much. Call it boring, but a mineral oil based cream/lotion works very very well for me. This is more of a lotion and it sinks in quickly and seems to plump up my dehydrated skin pretty quickly. It does not dissipate from my face like lighter lotions do. I apply after I shower and let it sink in and then a moisturizing sunscreen over it. It does not make anything I apply after it ball up. No actives in this, it's very basic and too much money for what you get. I do not detect a fragrance in this. If I could find such a formulation in the drugstore, I would certainly go there, but I haven't so far. I am not so sure that I will repurchase but I just may if I can't find anything else comparable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic, all-around face cream. It has only a faint scent and a lovely light texture that is neither greasy nor too thin. I use it more at night since it doesn't have SPF, but when I do wear it in the mornings, it absorbs very quickly and lays nicely under makeup. It does not make my oily skin greasy at all. It doesn't break me out or make my skin irritated, either.

I think this is a universal product and is definitely holy grail status for me. If your skin is exceptionally dry, this may not be heavy enough, though. I do prefer something a bit thicker in the winter time.