August 1, 2014 | 1742 users online

Moisturizers - Embryolisse - Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2014 3:13:00 PM More reviews by FutureCompanion

Light cream that adds plenty of moisture to my dry skin. Doesn't cause breakouts or clogged pores. I use day and night. I also like to apply to my lips. Smell is perfume-y, but it's not over-bearing; scent dissipates quickly. I buy it directly from France (my uncle lives there), so it's a lot cheaper than Amazon, but even on Amazon, the price isn't too bad.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2014 10:40:00 AM More reviews by SO11

i was unable to pack my coconut oil with me on this trip, so i took this instead. oh my god, it's summertime in hot, humid asia and i've been using this as primer and nightcream...surprisingly it has not broken me out! i have sensitive oily t-zone skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2014 8:56:00 PM More reviews by OSusanna

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I like this formulation very much. Call it boring, but a mineral oil based cream/lotion works very very well for me. This is more of a lotion and it sinks in quickly and seems to plump up my dehydrated skin pretty quickly. It does not dissipate from my face like lighter lotions do. I apply after I shower and let it sink in and then a moisturizing sunscreen over it. It does not make anything I apply after it ball up. No actives in this, it's very basic and too much money for what you get. I do not detect a fragrance in this. If I could find such a formulation in the drugstore, I would certainly go there, but I haven't so far. I am not so sure that I will repurchase but I just may if I can't find anything else comparable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/29/2014 9:24:00 PM More reviews by Hanouna

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a fantastic, all-around face cream. It has only a faint scent and a lovely light texture that is neither greasy nor too thin. I use it more at night since it doesn't have SPF, but when I do wear it in the mornings, it absorbs very quickly and lays nicely under makeup. It does not make my oily skin greasy at all. It doesn't break me out or make my skin irritated, either.

I think this is a universal product and is definitely holy grail status for me. If your skin is exceptionally dry, this may not be heavy enough, though. I do prefer something a bit thicker in the winter time.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/19/2014 2:30:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I know this has a cult following due to Youtube and magazines. People who seem to love it the most have dry to very dry skin. I used it for awhile and then I was just fed up with the five different parabens in the formula, and since it has parfum in it then it also has phthalates. The only good ingredients are shea butter, aloe, and soy protein. I advise everyone to just find a better and more natural moisturizer. Facials oils are pure and give better results. It's common for us to want what is sold in other countries, but not everything in French pharmacies is good for your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/26/2014 3:24:00 PM More reviews by meumar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the moisturizer i currently use daily during the day under my sunblock. I have dry skin.

Admittedly I bought into the online hype about this a bit, but it's also very convenient for me to obtain locally - my hairdresser sells it and suggested it to me when I mentioned that I was running low on moisturizer. The price was also good.

I like it and I'll probably buy it again solely for convenience - I love the tube packaging; it's great for travel, hygenic, and I can get every last bit of moisturizer out of the tube with no waste. Otherwise, it's a standard, mineral oil based moisturizer, which is the type of moisturizer that generally works best for my skin.

I would say that if you have dry skin, you may not find it to be quite rich or moisturizing enough - when I went down to california on a recent vacation, the dry air made my skin extremely flaky despite slathering this on all the time. But otherwise it's fine and the convenience wins out for me.

I wouldn't buy it if I couldn't obtain it locally for a good price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/24/2014 4:33:00 PM More reviews by poppynogood

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I loved this for a time (nearly 3/4 of a tube), but have finally come around to the fact that it was breaking me out. The smell is wonderful and it does make a nice base for makeup, but not at the cost of breaking out all over. Trader Joe's enrich SPF 15 makes an equally nice base and costs *much* less. If, like me, you're sensitive to things like cetyl alcohol (often in conditioner) and mineral oil, then stay away from this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Comes in 2 sizes: 1 oz and 2.6 oz. I got this at last yr's IMATS. On their website the 2.6 oz is $28. I, too, bought into the hype. It's a nice moisturizer. Rich. I don't detect any fragrance. The tube packaging is nice for freshness concerns, though overall I prefer the jars. It's a nice product but I don't see that it justifies all the hoopla. Great for the money but I will be using a lot of other things before I go back. Kind of boring to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by DL78

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a gorgeous moisturiser! It's a bit too rich for me to wear during the day under makeup but I put this on at bedtime and wake up with lovely smooth, moisturised skin. Definitely lives up to the hype :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by govy95

Love this moisturiser, it instantly creates a smooth canvas and base for makeup. It does not leave a sticky feeling on the face unless over applied. It can be used on all skin types except for very oily skins. Not quite sure what ingredients are in this but it is also good with improving skin texture. It does not by any means cure acne but helps with further breakouts for sure. I will forever be repurchasing this product.