April 19, 2014 | 1691 users online

Moisturizers - Embryolisse - Lait-Crème Concentrè (24-Hour Miracle Cream)

rated 3 of 5 on 4/6/2014 12:59:00 PM More reviews by bklyncowgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Comes in 2 sizes: 1 oz and 2.6 oz. I got this at last yr's IMATS. On their website the 2.6 oz is $28. I, too, bought into the hype. It's a nice moisturizer. Rich. I don't detect any fragrance. The tube packaging is nice for freshness concerns, though overall I prefer the jars. It's a nice product but I don't see that it justifies all the hoopla. Great for the money but I will be using a lot of other things before I go back. Kind of boring to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2014 5:22:00 PM More reviews by DL78

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Such a gorgeous moisturiser! It's a bit too rich for me to wear during the day under makeup but I put this on at bedtime and wake up with lovely smooth, moisturised skin. Definitely lives up to the hype :)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by govy95

Love this moisturiser, it instantly creates a smooth canvas and base for makeup. It does not leave a sticky feeling on the face unless over applied. It can be used on all skin types except for very oily skins. Not quite sure what ingredients are in this but it is also good with improving skin texture. It does not by any means cure acne but helps with further breakouts for sure. I will forever be repurchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2014 6:00:00 AM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Etailers who sell fake products make me really disgusted, and recently I've heard that there are dupes of this that are just JUNK. Lots of sneaky etailers love to profit on brands that are difficult to find in the US, because they assume their vulnerable customer won't be able to tell the difference.. If you used something called Lait-Creme Concentre and it did not have Embryolisse's signature (very French) fragrance, you may have fake product.

Having been oily the last 30+ years I'm not exactly an expert on moisturizers; especially ones recommended for dry skin. You are wondering, Why did you buy this, then?

Well, I moved to a desert climate a year and a half ago, and my face is now technically more "combination", depending upon dew point and relative humidity. My hands, always dry from gardening, housework, ignoring them, etc...have been rough and scaly to the point of discomfort. For the price of Lait-Crème Concentrè, I thought if I don't like it for my face it will be fine for a hand cream.

Turns out it just great for face, neck, hands...anywhere there are dry patches. I had been putting 8 Hour Cream on the dry, scaly parts of my hands, but it never absorbed completely and it got all over everything. Lait-Crème Concentrè is absorbed immediately, shockingly! It softens my skin instantly.

This is EXTREMELY concentrated. It's not a typical lotion at all. A few "drops" cover my face and neck completely, and that's all that's needed to make my skin feel wonderfully soft and resilient. I thought this, like every other moisturizer that's been near my face, would sit like a layer of grease on top of my skin...but this stuff just vanishes and leaves behind a silky feeling! Possibly this isn't, as I had thought, for dry skin after all. It perks up my skin and it does indeed work perfectly under sunscreen and makeup.

In addition to Lait-Crème Concentrè, I use Embryolisse Micellar Lotion for eye makeup, long-wearing foundation, and sunscreen removal, and I love it. Both products are remarkably gentle...no stinging around my eyes, and neither has initiated break-outs or milia. Sometimes the "basics" are just what's needed.

Aqua. Paraffinum Liquidum. Stearic Acid. Glyceryl Stearate. Triethanolamine. Cera Alba. Cetyl Palmitate. Butyrospermum Parkii. Steareth-10. Polyacrylamide C13-14 Isoparaffin. Laureth-7. Propylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Aloe Barbadensis. 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol. Tropolone. Parfum.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2014 6:27:00 AM More reviews by meaganjl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the only moisturizer I use anymore. I got a sample of it in one of the makeup subscription boxes I receive and fell in love.

I have combination skin so while it gets dry easily, it's a real challenge for me to find something to moisturize my face that won't also make it oily and cause breakouts. This product solved this issue completely. I use it mostly before bed and really let it sink in overnight. When my face is drier than usual, I also use it in the morning before applying makeup. While I still use primer, this moisturizer doesn't make my face too greasy beneath my makeup which I've had issues with when using other products.

I definitely feel the price is reasonable for the amount you get. I feel like it lasts quite a while too, which is great. I wish it was in a pump rather than the metal squeeze tube because I find it difficult to get the last bit of product out. It's also easy to accidentally squeeze too much out and you can't get it back in the tube like you'd be able to if it was rubber or plastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2014 11:22:00 PM More reviews by Bunnylopez

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

During this very bitter cold Nyc weather my skin was destroyed. My skin and neck were so dry, I had flakes all over my jaw line and around my mouth, I couldn't even wear makeup to cover it. I decided to give this try and in just ONE night my skin was soft and moist the flakes were gone. This is now my HG face cream. It worked in such a short amount of time and continues to leave my skin soft and dewy whohooo

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by emmanelson96

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is AMAZING. I could not live without it. I am on accutane and I have the driest skin in the world. With no oil production, I need an absolute amazing moisturizer that will make sure my skin doesn't get red, scaly and gross. This does just that. I use it morning and night, usually in copious amounts. It sinks in right away and doesn't give me a greasy feeling or anything. It doesn't give me more acne either.
The price is pretty reasonable for the product. For those people who say this isn't worth all the hype, of course nothing is going to live up to royal standards in the product realm. It does exactly what it says it is going to do.

So, everyone should try out this product. It's amazing and I couldn't live without it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2014 3:48:00 AM More reviews by Nemea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Yet another "cult" product that fails to impress me. This cream was not moisturizing at all, and also irritated my skin, making it feel dry and itchy. The same thing happened to my husband, who normally doesn't complain much about products I'm pestering him to try. My skin is dry and dehydrated, so I most of the time layer either a hydrating serum or a facial oil underneath my facial cream for sufficient moisture. Even with a moisturizing layer underneath, my skin felt drier by the day, and in the end, I had to discontinue the use of it. I'll hopefully find a way of making it work, maybe in the summer, but for now, this one has moved to the back of the closet.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:06:00 PM More reviews by anpage

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a HG facial moisturizer for me. I use this in the Spring/Summer, since it's not too heavy, while I use a heavier cream for Fall/Winter. I have dry, sensitive skin and usually fragrance in facial products would be irritating for my face, but this stuff doesn't which was very surprising first time I tried it. It makes my face feel so soft and smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by aswasit

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have finally found my hg moisturizer! I have extremely sensitive dry skin and this is doing the trick. I am usually allergic to fragrances but this is not bothering me at all. I had a small sample tube that lasted a week and then I ordered a larger tube. I easily found this online.