August 27, 2014 | 1631 users online

Hair Treatments - Wen by Chaz Dean - Fig Oil

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this on my ends every day. Smells is okay. My ends are soft and shiny. A little goes a long way, I use 3 drops daily. Wish it wasn't so pricey. Will be looking to swap for more of this oil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by mladkins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have been using WEN oils for about 2 years now and I am a very happy customer. It doesn't really matter which oil you use, they are all great! I use this after towel drying my hair and I need very little other products. Seriously, this tames my coarse, curly, frizz-prone hair like no other product I have ever used! I work it in to my ends and avoid getting too close to the roots because overdoing it leaves you greasy. Recently I was getting low and started to panic because I couldn't find any good deals on ebay. But then I found that amazon has a 5 pack of all the flavors (4 oz. each) for $80. A little goes a long way so that will probably last me 2-3 years. HG alert!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/19/2008 1:37:00 AM More reviews by Khiandra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This is my single Favorite hair product ever!!! HG HG HG. I don't care what anybody sais. If you have very curly 3b and up curls or coils you should own this product. I don't use it as a hot oil treatment. I put a few drops in my hair after shampooing if my hair is very dry but most of the time i use it for finishing purposes. I use it to do a scrunch out after my hair has dried. It leaves my hair very shiney and moisturized and most of all smooth and un-frizzy. I love it soooo much. It smells great. I also use it to pull my hair back into a bun. And i use it on the ends of my hair before i go to sleep for added protection and moisture. I can't rave enough about this amazing product. Currently on my 6th bottle. A must try. I always constantly get compliments on how nice and moisturized my curls look. A+ product all around.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2008 10:00:00 PM More reviews by quinn5140

I use this as a treatment about once every two weeks, and also use a few drops daily after I style my hari. I have out of control frizzy hair, so oil doesn't faze it unless I use a lot. The oil is great to tame any frizziness I may have, it also gives a nice shine. I am on my third bottle. Love it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2007 2:19:00 PM More reviews by 1badcat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm not sure what I was expecting from this product but whatever it was I didn't get. I really like the way it smells. As far as it giving me shine-zip, nada, none. I like putting it my hair for the smell alone. I noticed though that if I use it on my hair (when it's dry) on a daily basis it seems to make my hair feel dirty. The ingredients are jojoba oil and essential oils. Can't I just buy that at Trader Joe's or Whole Foods for a lot less? I've also tried mixing it in with the Almond Mint Styling Cream which it recommends but don't notice anything great about it. It can also be used as a bath and body oil both of which I have not tried. I just don't understand what the exact purpose of this oil is? I will continue to use it like I said for the smell alone but once I use it up I will not reorder it. I wouldn't consider this a shine type of product. It can also be used as a leave in overnight scalp treatment. It has some purpose but I can't seem to figure out what that is?
Up to date: I stopped my auto ship after this product just didn't work. I really tried to like it but no matter what I did I just did not get those results the models on QVC have. I even wrote to the Chaz Dean Studio and took their advice but seriously nothing worked. My scalp never felt clean and my hair was dry as tumble weed. It even seems as though my hair was falling out in clumps. Sorry but this product didn't live up to it's claim-well at least not for me.