November 23, 2014 | 972 users online

Lip Liners - Jordana - Easyliner for Lips in Tawny

rated 3 of 5 on 11/18/2014 9:05:00 PM More reviews by fesherton

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I am generally impressed with Jordana products. I absolutely love their TWIST AND SHINE lipsticks, but this lip pencil in tawny really irritates my lips. At first I thought I just happened to get chapped lips and did not contribute my discomfort to the pencil. I stopped using it for a few weeks then when I started again I had the same tingly irritation and visible rash. It must be from one of the ingredients that does not agree with me. I don't know.

I'm giving it 3 lippies even though I cannot wear it. It's a nice color and I wish I could wear it, but I will keep looking for this color in another brand. Based on the other reviews I have ready here, obviously, not everyone has the same problem that I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by liorak

BEST THING EVER INVENTED! Best 2$ I have EVER spent. I bought 4 the for my first time as it was so cheap, and I am sooo happy I did. This color is amazing! It's a beautiful Kylie Jenner color, that's a bit darker than my natural lip color. It has a tiny bit of purple, but that makes it even better for a fall time look. This color is stunning, I do find it lasts longer than a regular lipstick. It is a true matte shade, not very creamy, however does not dry my lips out either. I love pairing it with Bourjois lipstick in Rose tweed 04 (I believe that is what the shade is called) It is almost identical to the lipliner. I am just in love. The lid doesn't always fully close so you need to make sure to look while closing, but not something I have an issue with.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2014 8:18:00 PM More reviews by Kclinch

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I keep one with me at all times. I use this liner almost every day! It is my lip color but a little bit darker. It's a great liner to use with a paler lip color for a natural ombre effect or with intense colors to tone them down. It's not long lasting but I love it anyway!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2014 9:20:00 AM More reviews by ecall1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is MLBB on me, pinkish peachy nude. Somehow I expected "Tawny" to be more brown or golden, but I'm glad it's not. It gives my lip line definition whether I'm doing a light sheer gloss or darker pinky brown.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/27/2014 3:24:00 AM More reviews by lushlife505

This shade was just ok to me. It is a nice product but I prefer baby berry over this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2014 12:02:00 AM More reviews by staciarose22

I had higher hopes for this liner since it's popular, but it hasn't worked for me. I like a lip liner that is more creamy and sets matte while being pigmented. This is very sheer and I couldn't get it to work. NYX is about a dollar more and extremely pigmented. I chose 828 Ever and 809 Mahogany to compare with Tawny. The only thing I do like about the Jordana packaging is that it snaps shut to prevent it from drying out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by jadeseymour

I bought this lip liner after constant rave reviews from Carly on YouTube . This lip liner gives a rosy pink natural look that I adore for everyday . This is so cheap and I love it so much I'd pay twice the amount for it !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2014 9:15:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

This is my favorite lip liner of all that I've tried thus far. The color is a very natural one. And, it can be paired with a variety of lip colors as well as lipglosses.

I like that they are pretty long lasting, and they are super affordable too.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 11:40:00 AM More reviews by cguillau

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible lip liner. I've used Jordana lip liners before and they were fine. For some reason, this particular retractable lip liner does not go on well at all. It pulls on your lips (not nice and creamy) and the color doesn't match the color on the pencil. It goes on orangey. Also it doesn't last long at all.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 5:29:00 AM More reviews by bhazelman

OMG..all i can say is love love love! perfect for my lip color and its way cheap. I wear this liner all over my lips and its perfect for an everyday look.