October 1, 2014 | 1181 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Supre - Hempz Herbal Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 1:27:00 AM More reviews by ArtaSk

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Absolutely in love with this product ! I have very sensitive skin and this does the trick to keep my skin feeling baby soft and hydrated after shaving. Not a messy, watery formula, and not too thick either. I recently purchased the Cucumber & Jasmine scent at a local beauty supply store for about $12.00, it is well worth it & smells great.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 9:35:00 AM More reviews by mthrwlf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Hempz herbal body moisturizer is by far my favorite moisturizer. The original scent is extremely light and pleasant described as floral, strawberry and a hint of banana. I have tried the citrus scent but after a month I got really sick of it- so my advice is to stick with the original scent. As others have said, it does not leave you feeling sticky or greasy- it absorbs fast and leaves you feeling a clean sort of moisturized. I have eczema on both of my elbows and HEMPS worked better than my CeraVe cream (in the tub) when it came to keeping my elbows from drying out- it really has done wonders. So from my experience my eczema has gone from flaking dry disgusting skin to scar tissue that is now soft.

I would not have purchased this if it was full price at more than $20 a bottle. I get mine at TJ Maxx and Marshall's for $12.99.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 12:11:00 PM More reviews by CPaola

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this lotion. It smells amazing and it's light and velvety and moisturizing without being oily. My only complaint is that I cannot get this lotion for any cheaper than $20 a bottle where I live, so I have to use it sparingly.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by JMayes

This is such a nice moisturizer. It's light and a little goes a long way. I don't feel sticky or greasy after putting this on. The smell I find is nice, it's not too heavy for me. My skin is also very sensitive to heavy smells and products but so far so good! It is a bit on the expensive side, but a bottle will be lasting me a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2014 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ckb

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have this lotion in the Original scent and this is my favorite scent so far. It smells heavenly and I love putting it on because of the scent. It hydrates my skin very well and I find that I only need to apply it when I want to break out the delicious smell again. I would look for deals -- I found this a bit pricey for $23, but then I've seen it at TJ Maxx for half that price. So look around.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/17/2014 10:37:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have found hemp seed oil to be one of the most nourishing, moisturizing oils out there. Unfortunately, it's not easy to find decent skincare products that have it as a prominent ingredient. I got a bottle of this because it has hemp oil in it, but didn't realize what an unappealingly sweet, rather strong fragrance it had until I got home and opened it. I am very particular about fragrance, especially in skincare products, and I ended up shoving this under the bathroom sink, fated never to be seen again.

Fast forward to this past winter. This past winter, my skin was really bad--dry to the point of being flaky and ashy, irritated, etc. My normal body lotion was not working. I tried this lotion because it was in the cabinet and I was desperate enough to ignore the scent. I've been using it pretty much everyday since then.

The lotion is the perfect texture: thick and rich, but it sinks in beautifully without too much rubbing. It feels greasy for a little bit, but sinks in relatively quickly. My skin feels very, very soft these days. There's not a trace of flakiness or dryness, despite the brutal winter the NE has just undergone. I would say it's a good value.

I've gotten used to the scent, but only grudgingly. It is sweet in a really artificial way (like cheap perfume) and I imagine it would be cloying in warm weather. But I love how this lotion makes my skin feel. If this product were unscented or fragranced with natural essential oils, it would be my HG. I'll keep using it, but I'll also keep my eyes peeled for something better.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2014 7:36:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

It's funny reading the reviews on the scent of this lotion. I'll get to that in a minute.
I have been using this for years mostly in warm weather months when my skin didn't need as much conditioning. It's about $24 for 17 oz.
Hempz lotion is not greasy and moisturizes well, but I've just found another lotion/cream that I can use year round. (Vaseline Intensive Care Cocoa Butter in lotion and cream form.)
Now onto the scent which is such a subjective thing. For me this has always been a fruity scent mixed with a dash of herbal (It does have Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil after all.) It has a medium intensity.
If I had to pick one fragrance I get from this it would be honey dew melon. That's why I was initially attracted to it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2014 5:08:00 PM More reviews by joyelle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product was a huge disappointment. I can't really speak of its moisturizing properties because the heavily perfumed fragrance was horrific. This lotion smells sooo "old lady perfume" multiplied by 1000. I had to immediately re-shower to get that fragrance off of me - really strong and cloying. I gave it to my friend who tossed it away as well for the same reason. If you have sensitivity to heavily perfumed "dated" scents...stay far, far away from this. I was intrigued by the reviews I read that said it had a "banana-strawberry" fragrance - no way. I paid $18. for 18 oz. and it was a waste. I've been using the Hemp Acai Berry body lotion from Sally's and it's incredibly moisturizing and very lightly scented (I tried a few of the other scents and didn't like them). The Hemp Acai Berry is amazing!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2014 1:56:00 AM More reviews by Audralee27

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been buying skin products & lotions since I was a teenager from high end department stores, exclusive stores like Bath & Body Works, Philosophy, The Body Shop & L'Occitane to name a few, to drugstores so I've been on a quest for years to find that perfect lotion. I don't care where I end up purchasing it; as long as it has 4 major contributing factors to its consistency & that's: 1. Must not feel sticky, tacky feeling or greasy from application to on my body. 2. Must be able to stay on for majority of the day. 3. Must have a scent that smells great, without being too overbearing where it sacrifices & ruins my perfume. 4.NO ANIMAL TESTING. I want my lotion to be able to mingle & co exist with my perfume where they both work off each other & compliment each other harmoniously. That's really not asking for too much, especially since there's a plethoria of assorted lotions on the market these days.
I live in new england so it's important to moisturize, especially during the brutally cold & snowy winters & once I was diagnosed as a young breast cancer survivor, I wanted to be able to find a lotion that was natural, worked well & stil smelled great. Hempz lotions are all wonderful! They come in an assortment of wonderful scents that aren't overbearing. The Pomegranite & Citrus Blossom's my personal favorite. The Citrus Blossom has a healthy, fresh fruity scent & the Pomegranite lotion smells like a yummy, freshly picked pomegranite. I love this lotion because it stays on all day w/out feeling greasy & the price is fabulous, especially considering all the other lotions out there that are way more expensive. Hempz lotions can be found at Ulta, many hair salons, Amazon, ebay, Target & Walmart to name some places. I've even found it at TJ Maxx & Marshall's sometimes; but they go fast due to the amazing price! An amazing lotion at a fabulous price & in such yummy, inviting deliciously fabulous scents. I also love that Hempz lotions/products are 100% Vegan, Paraben Free, Gluten free, 100% Pure/Natural enriched with essential vitamins, No Animal Testing & THC-Drug Free.
I'm so glad to finally have found a hemp lotion that smells great & moisturizes all day & that's Hempz lotions! Hemp is such an important & essential source of fatty acids/amino acids which plays an integral role to healthy skin conditioning & moisturizing. Hemp has so many rich vitamins, minerals & antioxidants in it b/c it's one of the world's most sustainable resources & has been used for centuries. Finally, there's a lotion out there that's good for you & doesn't cost a a fortune! Well worth every penny! :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 5:16:00 PM More reviews by WormEatsBird

Love it, it doesn't leave a greasy feeling on my skin and sinks in right away, I use it after my shower and before I go to bed! This helps my skin not look gross and ashy during the winter months. I have the original and the smell doesn't bother me, it smells like a smoothie and goes away later on and doesn't interfere with my perfumes I may wear. It's such a light texture and doesn't "wash off" like some other lotions do when I wash my hands. It is a bit pricey, $20 something for 500mL of product.