Beauticontrol Eye Shadow Duo in Fashion Slave

4.8

on 8/27/2011 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I do not have this duo - but I have many others and I love BC eye shadows - which are a good value for the (reasonable) price.

Update 2014: These duos were d/c'ed and replaced with trios. Now in late (August) 2014, BC is (yet) again repackaging and reformulating its eye shadows. This time with a variety of single shades in round pots. I will try some when they become available and report back.

In general, I really love BC's products and the eye shadows deliver a good color payoff at a modest price.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This isn't for this specific color.. but I have to tell you this is a super great eyeshadow. Their colors are nicely pigmented and blend extremely well. The texture is so soft. They also are generous in the amount they give. The compact is nice in size and has a mirror. This definitely is the same or better than some higher end brands! IN LOVE WITH THIS!

on 10/17/2007 4:01:00 PM

This is a BEAUTIFUL product! The teal and gold together are just simply stunning. I would use the teal as a base color and the GOLD as a liner. Stunning combination. Similar in quality to MAC.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Our babysitter's sister sells Beauticontrol, so I ordered a few things. I'm a m/u sophisticate (some may say "snob") and I am quite impressed with the products! Fashion Slave eyeshadow is a rather novel color duo, pearly bright yellow-gold and matte deep turquoise. The texture is very silky and highly pigmented; the color lasted 10 hours with no creasing (I did use a cream e/s as a base). These are shadows to have pure fun with-- about as far from "natural looking" as they come! They blend together into a very lovely grass green, or the yellow-gold can be used as a lid wash and the turquoise as liner. These shadows are every bit as good as my MAC and Shiseido products, and better than NARS IMHO! Nice sizable compact, too, with a decent applicator. Total net wt. is .28 oz, which is huge for eyeshadows!