October 23, 2014 | 925 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - sea island cotton

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by xade

THIS SMELL. WOW. One of my all-time signature scents. I LOVE it especially in the hot sweaty summers it's so clean and refreshing. I always get compliments when I spray it. It smells like the classic, lovely fresh cotton/clean linen smell. It instantly makes me feel refreshed and confident. I love carrying it around in the travel size fragrance mist. I will re-purchase every time I run out!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by beautylover212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really don't like this scent, it isn't for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love fresh, clean scents and this is by far my most favorite BBW fragrance. I have this in the body mist. To me, it smells like clean laundry. I love the smell of this. It makes me feel happy whenever I smell it. There is a girl at my work that wears the lotion and I always tell her how good she smells. I need to get this in the lotion and body wash too so I can layer it with the body mist.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this scent. It's light, soft and fresh. If cotton had a smell, I imagine it to smell like this, because it just smells so nice and fresh. I like to use this as a room and bed spray, and also to spray on my clothes for that fresh laundry smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have EDT, body mist and creamy shower of this fragrance line. It's a very fresh scent which make you feel better in hot summer days. Its base note is a very nice vanilla scent, very very soft. It's the scent of pureness, cleanness but not the scent of a laundry detergent or fabric softener. It would be unfair to describe this scent as a cheap room refreshener smell. I use it for me, sometimes for my bed garnets, even for the room because this smell helps me relax (kind of anti-stress smell) and I like to smell it.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It makes your clothes smell like fresh laundry. Pretty strong too, and the fragrance last for a pretty long time where ever you spray it on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

[BATH & BODY WORKS SERIES #6] My nose is fine with this scent. Canít complain at all. Itís my gorge that disagrees. About two seconds after I smell it, itís a concentrated effort not to dry heave. Thereís a sickly sweetness in the depths of this ostensibly fresh, outdoorsy fragrance that my system wants no part of. Before anyone asks, I canít remember if I had the same problem with Cotton Blossom, but I donít think I was ever in any special hurry to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of laundry, so when I first smelled Sea Island Cotton I loved it and had to buy it. When I got home, I sprayed this on me since I never put any body mists or lotions on the day I go shopping for new fragarances. I put it on ny neck and wrists, like any other body mist, and put it away. Boy, did I make a mistake buying this product! The scent didn't smell like laundry anymore- it smelled like pine trees. The scent didn' stay any longer than ten minutes, either. It was the worst product I have ever gotten from them, and I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

perfect:)
very clean, and appealing; i need lotion & shower gel then i will start using it everyday :)

rated 4 of 5 on 10/23/2012 5:25:00 PM More reviews by saygrace

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I think this is the best simple and inoffensive smell I've ever come across with. It does smell like clean laundry but with a dash of floral. It smells so simple and I swear I never thought the smell of fresh laundry could make me feel so feminine, calm and happy :)

I hope this never gets discontinued as I always want to have a bottle of this until I die. There are certain occasions or places when a simple and pleasant smell like this is all you should wear so as not to offend anyone.

My only complaint is longevity is pretty weak. It lasts only about an hour on me and I often find myself reapplying several times a day.