December 20, 2014 | 1251 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Sea Island Cotton

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2014 10:31:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I tried Sea Island Cotton from Bath & Body Works on a whim & not totally sure whether or not Iíd like it because Iím someone who typically isnít a fan of light scents, but I ended up loving it because it smells ďreal,Ē if that makes sense. It actually smells like cotton & linen. Itís simple & cleanóit smells like laundry drying outside in the sun. Youíd think it would be perfect for the summer, which is it, but I wear it throughout the year. The only think I dislike is how it wears kind of fast; Iím not sure if itís because itís so light or if itís just my body chemistry. If you like the ocean or the beach, pick this up. I highly recommend!

Top Notes: Crisp White Cotton, Clean Linen, Green Pear, Juicy Tangerine
Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Fresh Orange Blossom, Blue Freesia, White Cotton Blossom, Dewy Jasmine
Dry Notes: Ocean Musk, Soft Sandalwood, Vanilla Bean

rated 5 of 5 on 10/17/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by xade

THIS SMELL. WOW. One of my all-time signature scents. I LOVE it especially in the hot sweaty summers it's so clean and refreshing. I always get compliments when I spray it. It smells like the classic, lovely fresh cotton/clean linen smell. It instantly makes me feel refreshed and confident. I love carrying it around in the travel size fragrance mist. I will re-purchase every time I run out!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/27/2014 8:01:00 PM More reviews by beautylover212

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really don't like this scent, it isn't for me

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2014 11:34:00 PM More reviews by amswtr

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love fresh, clean scents and this is by far my most favorite BBW fragrance. I have this in the body mist. To me, it smells like clean laundry. I love the smell of this. It makes me feel happy whenever I smell it. There is a girl at my work that wears the lotion and I always tell her how good she smells. I need to get this in the lotion and body wash too so I can layer it with the body mist.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by sugaryspice82

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this scent. It's light, soft and fresh. If cotton had a smell, I imagine it to smell like this, because it just smells so nice and fresh. I like to use this as a room and bed spray, and also to spray on my clothes for that fresh laundry smell.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2013 10:15:00 AM More reviews by yc01

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have EDT, body mist and creamy shower of this fragrance line. It's a very fresh scent which make you feel better in hot summer days. Its base note is a very nice vanilla scent, very very soft. It's the scent of pureness, cleanness but not the scent of a laundry detergent or fabric softener. It would be unfair to describe this scent as a cheap room refreshener smell. I use it for me, sometimes for my bed garnets, even for the room because this smell helps me relax (kind of anti-stress smell) and I like to smell it.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2013 1:00:00 PM More reviews by unicornlily

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

It makes your clothes smell like fresh laundry. Pretty strong too, and the fragrance last for a pretty long time where ever you spray it on.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 9:45:00 AM More reviews by CorelliaCalling

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

[BATH & BODY WORKS SERIES #6] My nose is fine with this scent. Canít complain at all. Itís my gorge that disagrees. About two seconds after I smell it, itís a concentrated effort not to dry heave. Thereís a sickly sweetness in the depths of this ostensibly fresh, outdoorsy fragrance that my system wants no part of. Before anyone asks, I canít remember if I had the same problem with Cotton Blossom, but I donít think I was ever in any special hurry to buy it.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/28/2012 7:36:00 PM More reviews by Chrissydoodle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I love the smell of laundry, so when I first smelled Sea Island Cotton I loved it and had to buy it. When I got home, I sprayed this on me since I never put any body mists or lotions on the day I go shopping for new fragarances. I put it on ny neck and wrists, like any other body mist, and put it away. Boy, did I make a mistake buying this product! The scent didn't smell like laundry anymore- it smelled like pine trees. The scent didn' stay any longer than ten minutes, either. It was the worst product I have ever gotten from them, and I won't be buying this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by 1Dluver613

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

perfect:)
very clean, and appealing; i need lotion & shower gel then i will start using it everyday :)