August 29, 2014 | 904 users online

Shampoo - Head Organics - Clearly Head Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:32:00 AM More reviews by idontwearmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

It comes out like hair gel and it scared me a bit. It left my hair feeling squeaky clean, which in my hair's case is not good. But I tried it with the conditioner and my hair was great. My hair is thick and coarse so I will never have that perfect smooth as glass flippy hair look, but I am very happy with this. I used to have flakes, and I am not sure why, and a residue. Thanks to this shampoo and conditioner, given to me by my family for Christmas on a whim, I don't and no longer have to worry about my hair. While it is pricey, both my mother and I used it and it has lasted about 6 months. Going to repurchase it tomorrow.
Update: After using a loving what it did to my hair, I tried it on my face as a cleanser. I was freaked out at first because I break out with anything pretty much. I have used it for a week and am loving it. With my Yellow Dock skin cleanse and Rainbow light teen vitamins starting to clear up my acne, I still needed a cleanser that would keep away breakouts by keeping my OILY skin non oily until I get home from school. That, for me, has never happened. But with this, my nose only gets a tiny bit oily. A miracle from God for me! I am so grateful and I have NO NEW PIMPLES! Pretty amazing stuff, and I feel safe about putting this on my face too. Organic RULES!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2010 6:13:00 PM More reviews by Barcelona2009

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love Head Organics Clearly Head Shampoo and Conditioner. This is a SLS and Paraben free product. I have tried every SLS/Paraben free shampoo that Whole Foods carries and a few others I have ordered online, I have finally found what I believe is my HG! This shampoo is gentle enough for every day use, leaves my hair squeaky clean w/no residue. My hair is soft, shiny, and incredibly easy to style after using this product and the best part is the amazing ingredients; Water, Sodium Lauryl Sulfocetate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Phenoxyethanol, Botanical Fragrance, Sodium Chloride, Laureth-2, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citric Acid, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Camellia Sinensis (Green & White Tea) Leaf Extract*, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Fruit Extract*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract*.

*Certified Organic Ingredients

You can find this at Ulta, Whole Foods, and several online vendors. Give it a try, I LOVE IT!!!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2010 7:28:00 PM More reviews by tokiboom

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using the head organics shampoo and conditioner during my pregnancy. I find the shampoo cleanses my hair thoroughly without overdrying it (I wash my hair every single day) and the conditioner does a pretty decent job of moisturizing my dry, coarse, chemically relaxed (done prior to pregnancy) hair.

I've repurchased twice already.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2008 2:01:00 AM More reviews by phan22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been using head organics shampoo and conditioner for a couple weeks now. i got both for $17-18 at my local pharmaca store. of all the the more natural, SLS free shampoos that i've tried, this works the best. it lathers enough, smells fresh, and gets my scalp and hair clean without stripping. the conditioner is thick, leaves my hair tangle-free and smooth and seems to rinse clean with no build-up. for reference, i have long, medium thickness hair that hasn't been chemically treated for almost a year. the company does not test on animals and has certified organic ingredients.
UPDATE: I'm not so in love with the shampoo anymore. It's hard to make my scalp feel clean unless I use a lot, but then that makes my hair feel too squeaky. The conditioner is good though.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2007 10:00:00 PM More reviews by kahaluumauka4

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

i LOVE the detangling leave in spray, i just bought the shampoo and conditioner of Head organics, smells nice and clean,this is one great product for summer useage!!! I highly recommend this product.