December 19, 2014 | 1671 users online

Lip Gloss - Bobbi Brown - Brightening Lip Gloss- Pink

rated 2 of 5 on 1/9/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by gildoush22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

too sheer, its more of a clear gloss than pink gloss,im an NC20-25. It does brighten and give the appearance of bigger lips, but its also very sticky.
update: after 4 months of being open the gloss is 10 times more sticky and gewy. it becomes stringy wen u open ur lips and close them

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 8:29:00 AM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I prefer this color to "Pink Sugar" which totally washed me out. I use this gloss over Bobbi's Pale Pink lip color which is the most perfect light pink color I have found. It adds a little shine and sparkle..very pretty if you prefer a light mouth. The amount of product you get for the $ is a bit ridiculous but I find with this thick formulation a little goes a long way. And while I don't like the brush, it does help with placement. Once on, I found this gloss to have much better endurance than most.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2010 5:40:00 PM More reviews by CoonieR

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Meh. This wasn't a bad gloss per se, but it wasn't special enough to stand out among the hundreds of pink glosses out there and doesn't seem to be worth the price.

The color is a very sheer, slightly shimmery pink on my somewhat-pigmented NW20 lips. I didn't notice any brightening effects or bigger lips; I just saw slightly pinker, glossy lips.

The texture is ok--it's sticky, but lasts a long time for a gloss (2+ hours on me). It doesn't really have a smell or taste, which may be a positive for some folks. It doesn't seem terribly hydrating, but doesn't dry out my lips either.

Overall, this is an average pink gloss and IMO not worth $20 when there are SO many alternatives out there for less.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2009 8:50:00 PM More reviews by emmycantbemeeko

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this because I was about to be in a wedding, I forgot to pack a lipgloss, and the bride wanted to have our makeup done at BB, where they have a 2-item purchase requirement for makeovers.

I liked the color in the tube, but on it was extremely sheer- not a bad thing in general, but at these prices I want some PIGMENT, please. The texture isn't awful, but it isn't great, either- not super-sticky, but not the slippery, smooth feeling that I prefer, either.

My biggest gripe was the extremely cheap looking and feeling packaging, the skimpy, stiff brush that you're supposed to use to apply it (foam applicators for thin gloss PLEASE), and the very small amount of product you get.

Basically, while this isn't a horrible product, it's definitely, definitely not worth the price. You can get the same effect or better for 1/20 the price from a drug store gloss, with a better applicator, classier tube, and more generous supply of gloss.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2009 2:00:00 AM More reviews by Vaniessa

I received a sample of this, and i was surprised that i actually love the color despite i'm not a big fan of pale color!the color is really pretty, kinda pinkish, but a sheer one. The color is just simple gorgeous, and it gives you that glossy innocent lip!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/8/2009 11:01:00 AM More reviews by akhan21

so i recently bought loads of BB products and wasnt happy with mose of them!

i recieved this with the products as a free sample and wasnt expecting much 2 b honest

just tried it on n OMG im in love! normally me n lipglosses have a hard time getting along as they are way 2 sticky or leave white makrs on my lips but this ones perfect!

the colour is such a gorjus light pink, u just have 2 try it to understand the colour

im deffo gonna buy this product in a bigger size as the sample size is tiny and i can see me using it every day!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2008 11:58:00 PM More reviews by wally7062

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Okay, I really really wanted to love this. It's been years since my HG Bobbi Brown gloss (Pale Pink) has been DC'ed, and I finally mustered up enough willpower to move on in search of a new, favorite pale pink lipgloss. This one... wasn't it. For $22, I was really hoping for a little more magic, a little more pigment, a little less goo. Were Bobbi Brown lipglosses always this thick and STICKY? This gloss was a worse offender than MAC lipglass, for crying out loud. Didn't we all love BB gloss because our hair didn't get stuck to it all the time? Ahh, memories. With 0% pigment and 100% goo, this one is definitely one I'm going to swap away.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2008 8:48:00 PM More reviews by chanelmontes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the only lip gloss I have ever used that was actually still on my lips after me drinking 2 bottles of water in a time span of 3 hours. Incredible, huh? Staying power aside, the color is also amazing as it made my lips look brightened and shiny. My only gripe is the price for the amount of product you get. Otherwise, I will repurchase since I love going out at night and hate reapplying my lip gloss over and over.....and over and over..... :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2007 9:38:00 AM More reviews by Clare_3108

This is gorgeous, I am a fan of pale colours but, some pinks can be just too pale. I have freckly skin so I'm not porcelain fair but, some pale pinks make me look ghostly! This is gorgeous and gives a lovely shine, I'm not abig fan of the brushes they seem to get all splayed after a while but, its worth putting up with that for this gorgeous gloss. I wear this on its own.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2007 10:58:00 PM More reviews by lily_vert

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It seems like all the celebrities right now are wearing pale pink gloss and they all look great. I tried and tried to find the right pale pink and this is the one. It is opalescent, not glittery, extremely pale and yet truly ballerina pink (without the garishness or the whiteness that sometimes comes with a very very pale color). It almost reminds me of the OPI nail polishes that are pale pink ballerina colors - when you find the perfect one, you can't imagine being without it. Great taste, great consistency.