September 18, 2014 | 1745 users online

Pressed Powders - Paula's Choice - Healthy Finish spf15 powder

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Eire1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This has broad spectrum sunscreen and is a nice addition but should not be your sole use of sun protection. Like the ' Resist' powder some areas of the powder harden but it is not as bad as the other powder they sell. In addition to sunscreen this also has some antioxidants and skin identicle ingredients. Unfortanutely they do not sell any puff or brush with this they explain that it's not a good way to apply makeup but I would have appreciated one personally. The shading is off the lightest color is too light for my nw13 skin color and they don't have many colors for dark skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/15/2014 12:29:00 PM More reviews by Walko

This is a very good pressed powder with sunscreen, something that's hard to find.It's not completely matte ,it has a bit of a sheen which I like.Probably the sunscreen as this has quite a high percentage of both titanium dioxide and zinc oxide.I'm trying to steer away from the matte look that I craved when I was younger.This sets foundation fine,it's not in the least chalky or drying. It's good alone over moisturiser, as good as some powder foundations.It's not classed as a foundation but it does the job.I wouldn't rely on this as my only source of sunscreen but it's great for topping up the spf during the day on top of foundation or over an spf moisturiser.I have this in buff beige which is the palest shade and I'm not that pale NW15 -20, so if you're really pale you probably won't be able to use this.As with all PC products this is fragrance and irritant free.I've used this for years and will continue to do so. Excellent product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/8/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by Elfinoz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Just an ok product for me. The powder has a somewhat shiny quality due to the zinc oxide and it definitely looks and feels heavier than other translucent powders. Maybe worth it if you really want the spf but too heavy for my liking.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2012 4:47:00 PM More reviews by LovelyThistle

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this pressed powder with high hopes. I wanted a powder with spf and that keep my oily skin matte. This had the spf, but is not as matte as I expected. The colors are very neutral and never look chalky. I like to use a puff for touch ups and this compact does not have room for one. Inconvenient.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/25/2012 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Carbonara2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the "Healthy Tan" color as my bronzer and really like it. The color is believable and does not make my oily skin greasier. You should definitely give it a try.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 1:16:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

I only wouldn't buy this again because there are so many amazing powders on the market and I like trying a lot :) This is one of them (an amazing one) as it doesn't look cakey or feel heavy but still sets foundation beautifully. It only gets 1 lippie off 5 because the color selection is quite lack-lustre and is more on the pink-toned side. I have the 'darkest' available, 'flaxen' (well available at the time) and i could probably go a shade darker and more yellow toned, but it still works if I use the right foundation. Have had it for a little while now and have still not hit pan, so it's good value but expensive. I prefer the loose powder which is now discontinued I think. Good product, but there are probably better ones out there that are cheaper.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2011 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ShailahJade

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in "Healthy Tan" thinking I could use it as a bronzer. I was wrong. As soon as I put it on, it was WAY too orange for me. I will be returning this product.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/20/2009 5:13:00 AM More reviews by 3dogsnight73

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

good basic powder. bought it because it has sunscreen in it and by the end of the day, what you put on before work has likely worn down. only issue is, you can't reapply this with abandon throughout the day because the sunscreen in it gives off a shiny appearance after awhile.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 9:30:00 PM More reviews by angela18

Wow, first of all i really like the sleek black packaging and the powder is very smooth and silky! I light/medium skin tone with some olive and yellow accents and the neutral shade fits :) I love the fact that there is sunscreen in here so i can touch up on that during the day. The coverage is light to medium range so dont buy this and expect to give you full coverage!

This is the only makeup product I have purchased from Paula and i am happy

rated 5 of 5 on 7/3/2009 8:34:00 PM More reviews by sungbung

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great powder. It's always with me. It leaves a natural finish. It's matte and it has SPF. I really love it. I can see why some people might have complaints with it when it comes to color range - I was very fortunate enough that natural was the right shade for me..I REALLY LIKE this A LOT! I can't say if this is my HG of press powders - but it is definitely high on my list - great product, excellent quality!