Cover Girl WetSlicks Fruit Spritzers - Strawberry Splash (540)

3.6

on 4/29/2014 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I got this on sale, it already pretty cheap anyway, but let's get on with the review. I don't like this lip gloss one bit. No lasting power at all, feels gross. I will never repurchase one of these glosses.

on 11/10/2013 2:38:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I tried this on a whim, and found it to be highly moisturizing. Not the best for color or taste, but amazingly soothing to dry lips. I looked up the ingredients, and it's practically a "who's who" of hydration:

Polybutene, Petrolatum, Minera
l Oil, Euphorbia Cerifera (Ca
ndelilla) Wax, Flavor, Tocopheryl
Acetate, Propylparaben, Butyrospermum Parkii
(Shea Butter), Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba)
Seed Oil, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Bu
tter, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe
Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis
Leaf Extract, Oleyl Alcohol, Sodium Saccharin,
Palmitic Acid, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Propylene Glycol.

on 8/17/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

I love this lips gloss soooooo much! Its my fave! The flavor is great, the color is a sheer rosy red, and I use it everyday on top of whatever lipstick I have on. So glad I found this product, don't hesitate to buy it :)

on 6/26/2011 4:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I dont find this gloss sticky at all. Sheer colour, the only thing I dont like is that it wears off very quickly.

on 6/12/2011 11:30:00 AM

I don't like this product and I would not buy it again. It is sticky, does not last that long and the color did not impress me and after a while the color separates so when you squeeze the tube a clear gel only comes out. It does taste good and the price is ok but overall not worthed.

on 6/11/2011 7:26:00 PM

Really great lip gloss- the best benefit of it is that it's not sticky at all. It smells and tastes like strawberries, whil giving lips a pretty light red color.

on 10/23/2010 3:16:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

Gives your lips the perfect color apply a shade darker in lip liner then use this and it really bring out your lips it does feel sticky but stays on

on 8/19/2010 4:16:00 PM

this is my favorite drugstore lipgloss! is is easy to apply from a squeeze tube, it is light, not too sticky, smooth, it tastes and smells delicious, and it leaves the perfect hint of color. it isn't long lasting so you will need to reapply it but that's not a big deal.

on 8/9/2010 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Very yummy, but way too glossy and sheer. It did not last for very long, maybe 30 minutes. I prefer thicker formulas that have longer staying power and offer more color.

on 7/29/2010 11:51:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!~ It's quite affordable. And it's also not sticky and it smells sooo good!

Popular Lip Glosses