October 30, 2014 | 1638 users online

Moisturizers - Prada - Hydrating Serum/Face

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2006 10:03:00 PM More reviews by kandiceplain

I love this stuff! It gives my face a really fresh feel, and it makes it really nice and soft. I have pretty dry skin, and I usually apply it before foundation, and it works wonders. I will definitely re purchase!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2005 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Aeries

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product, does what it say, hydrating! And this is coming from someone on Retin-A in winter-time. Leaves no residue.

And the signature smell of Prada Beauty is much less offensive here, making it more tolerable in my case (I can't take that smell)

The label says: For skin with oily tendecies.

Fundamentals: Hyaluronic acid,soy, yeast extract, collagen, elastin, and plus oil controlling witch hazel.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2004 9:09:00 PM More reviews by sher

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Prada's Hydrating Serum for the face is very lightweight, despite the name. It is fragrance-free and melted right into my skin, leaving it soft, silky, and supple. I'm giving it a 4 only because it costs so much and I think that there are other cheaper products that perform just as well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 9:24:00 AM More reviews by Naiad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was a little alarmed when I tried my sample this morning and the serum had a very oily and slick feel and look to it. Despite imagining hundreds of pimples waiting to form upon application, I put the serum on and I have to say a few hours later - my skin looks fantastic. Very glowy and if I *don't* break out from this, I think I might splurge and pick up the full-size Multidose bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2003 4:08:00 AM More reviews by gina9

LURVE IT!!! It works smooth, clear, clean & glowing on my acne-prone oily skin. I'm impressed!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2003 3:40:00 PM More reviews by NYer

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was reluctant to try a serum because I thought this can't possibly hydrate my combo/s skin in the summer. Boy, was I wrong. I was really impressed with this product's ability to be lightweight, moisturizing, super gentle AND an excellent makeup base. I think it improved the condition of my skin as well. This is what I'll use in the summer from now on.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2002 3:17:00 AM More reviews by msjene

I L.O.V.E this serum!! I purchased the multi-dose in a pump and love it! It's not that expensive, given the 1.7oz size (La Mer is $90 for an ounce). Its my favorite primer for makeup. Whenever I use it my foundation actually lasts all day without getting oily or clumping up. It sinks into the skin, but leaves it nice and fresh feeling.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2002 12:02:00 AM More reviews by manon

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a great serum, sinks right in and leaves no greasy afterfeel. But it is definitely for those with minimal moisturizing needs. As with everything else, buy the bottle. It's better for the environment, and you get more product. Almost everything (except for the Lightening Concentrate, masks and balms) should be in the multi dose package by year's end.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2002 10:37:00 PM More reviews by Elixir

I dont really like these monodoses, since they are NOT resealable like the lip balms are. This face serum is nice, no greasy or sticky feel, but I wouldnt use this during the day, since it doesnt contain sunscreen, and if I have to use a separate sunscreen, it'll just add more shine onto my face.
So I will probably buy this in the multi-doese bottle to use at night.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2002 1:28:00 PM More reviews by nakobear

This would be a great daytime moisturizer for someone with combo/oily skin during the summer. The SA gave me a monodose to try out and I liked that it didn't leave a greasy feeling. Again, I would probably buy the multi-use bottle instead of the monodose as its easier to use.