September 16, 2014 | 1773 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Palmer's - Baby Butter Massage Lotion

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2008 5:39:00 PM More reviews by susand

I like this product! The fragrance is a mixture of Cocoa butter and baby lotion, which I find very comforting. It isn't a very strong scent, so It isn't offensive to slather this on all over the body.
it is very creamy and a bit thick, but quite soothing when rubbing it on my skin. I don't really see this as a baby product other than the smell. this is great for adults.
the label was easy to peel off, so can put the bottle right up on the counter of the bathroom.
My hands have been so very dry this winter, and this feels very nice on them.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/2/2007 1:03:00 PM More reviews by kak513

This stuff isn't bad at all, it's just not my favorite texture of lotion--I'd probably like it much more in winter. This is quite thin in consistency and comes in a pump bottle. I'm using this on me--not for baby massage, so I can't speak for how well that works. The lotion is white and definitely has a yummy cocoa butter scent, but it's also full of a baby powder scent. It's a little weird that I can smell both aspects so cleary--like they're not thoroughly mixed, or like on putting on two separate scented lotions. It has that sealed-in feel of Nivea lotion (in the bottle version, not the tin)--in fact, it's almost exactly like a watered-down version on Nivea, now that I think about it. It has that same dry-coated/wet-greasy feeling I get from Nivea--really nice for dry legs, but too much for all over. I probably wouldn't buy this again, but I'll use this up before trying another Palmer's lotion.