October 23, 2014 | 2167 users online

Hair Color - Henna plus colour creations

rated 5.0(1 review)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 2:45:00 AM More reviews by temperlyne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is a non permanent haircoloring. There is a wide range of base colours that can be mixed to create your personal colour.
I use this in number 7, medium to dark blonde, to mask my outgrowing roots. It's not a very sophisticated product but it works for me. The smell is very nonobstrusive for a colouring product, it is easy to apply and does not drip. Mixing your own colours can be tricky but if you stick close to your natural colour you are pretty safe.
I've used number 7 on its own and it gives a very natural and shiny darker blond without any brassyness. Number 7 combined with a pinch of gold resulted in a warm dark caramel blond.
In the days after colouring my hair is soft and shiny. The first thing to fade is the intense shine and than the colour slowly and naturally fades untill my blonder roots are visible again.
Lasting performance on me is shorter that similar prducts like "country colours" but is is better smelling and doesn't dry my hair as much.
I would recommend this product for those that need to dye their hair a natural colour that is close to the colour they allready have. I think bold experimentation with mixing the colours will only result in unnatural shades that will fade fast.
It serves my hair colour needs perfectly and I will probably use it untill my roots have fully grown out.