April 20, 2014 | 1705 users online

Lipstick - L'Oreal - Colour Riche lipstick in Blushing Berry

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2013 2:00:00 PM More reviews by very3berry

My favorite drugstore lipstick line!!! I cannot fathom how much I love not just this color but the quality it gives. It's super hydrating and pigmented. I only own 3 colors and I want to purchase more although I don't really wear lipstick much. I recommend this!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by KatyPuebla

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this lipstick for a adult look. I am kinda young, and this berry red shade completely compliments my cool, fair skin. I apply it carefully an then blot it and it lasts for quite a long time. The packaging is cute an kinda old ladyish, which is something I like. Very pigmented and creamy, not drying. There is a smell to it, but it fades rather quickly. I love the rest of the line too, the color choices are fantastic.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 11:39:00 AM More reviews by peacefulheart

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this shade!!! It is a beautiful berry red-on me. I even received a compliment on it from a MAC sales rep. I told her it was a berry shade from L'Oreal! I had it on with MAC Half Red & today am wearing it with MAC Brick lip liner. Would absolutely repurchase! I now think that L'Oreal is the best drugstore lipstick-period! Revlon, next on that list. Milani a close second. They are not mattes-but are very good pigmentation & very creamy. Not drying, at all. Update-I think these are great especially when used with a MAC lip pencil or over any MAC lipstick to change the shade a tad & have more variety as to shades. Update to my update-Revlon is the number one lipstick. Period. I still recommend MAC lip pencils to use with it.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 9:28:00 AM More reviews by azcohn

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I see this hasn't been reviewed for a while but the truth is it's a forever kind of shade. It's very subtle so it's good for when you want just a little color. The shade is berryish - not too dark, not too light; just right. I love L'Oreal lipsticks and this is a keeper. However, I have other lipsticks that I like more, so I doubt I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/15/2011 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Smilinghelps

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I have purchased many tubes of lipstick over the years in search of one that I felt truly matched my coloring. I am quite fair-skinned with a cool complexion. Many lipsticks are too garish and make me feel unnatural. Ones that are more natural tend to do nothing at all to make my lips stand out. Searching for lipstick that would give me some pop without being overdone has been very expensive!

Today I found L'Oreal's Colour Riche lipstick in Blushing Berry and I believe it's the perfect color for me. :)

It goes on beautifully and has some shine. I'm not much of a shiny lips person, so I would hate if it had more than a little of shine. I can feel it on my lips more than many lipsticks I've worn. (Maybe that's because I've always stuck with creme lipsticks without any shine. Perhaps I'll get used to that part.) The good thing about the formula is that it glides right on smoothly and covers well.

I can't attest to the staying power yet, I've only had it on for a little while. But I did eat some food and my lipstick still looks "just applied."

This color is just a beautiful. It's rich and dark enough to distinguish your lips and yet looks professional and pretty. Just a perfect shade for a "cool" complexion!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/2/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by auricblaze4

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful darker shade. I use this for special occasions or any day I want to emphasize my lips.

It goes on smoothly and has the lasting power of an average lipstick. The shade is nice and rosy. It brightens up my very warm (almost orangey!) skin tone. My lips feel moisturized and soft!

I do believe that this color can be universally flattering. Just watch the amount you use. A great alternative if you don't want red lipstick.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2011 10:59:00 AM More reviews by naedyn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a gift from my aunt who purchased this in the US.

Due to my pigmented lips, which are brown and pale pink, this supposedly berry lipstick comes off as a rose-pink on them. I have no issues with that at all and am satisfied with the way it looks. The colour payoff is great and gives a creme finish.

The texture of this lippie is smooth and a bit thick. And the best of all, it does not peel my lips and keeps them feeling moisturised. I think this one contains argan oil (not sure about this) but if it does, then it's working!

Staying power is alright, fades off in about 3 - 4 hours. The packaging looks mature and sophisticated.

I would buy this again if I had the opportunity and money to.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by JuliaDominick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Nice color for me (NW15, fair, dark hair and hazel eyes). Berry colors look especially nice on me and this is definitely a good variation on "berry". Not too dark or too light... in fact, this is just a little darker than my pigmented lips. I wear it when I just want to look a little bit more polished. Decent wear time, doesn't dry out my lips, and feels nice and smooth.
I personally love the smell and packaging of L'Oreal's lippies; I have quite a few more colors, as their range is fantastic. This is a particular favorite in my collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2008 11:07:00 PM More reviews by luckylouie

This is a very pretty true berry colour that would work best on people who look good in cool toned lippies. Quite sheer and it doesn't have particularly good lasting properties. I have never had a great deal of luck with L'oreal lippies and this is no exception. I like it well enough to use the tube up, but will not repurchase. It's just a touch too cool on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 11:28:00 PM More reviews by shalinigupta1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim and it is a great color for me. It's a lovely rosy pink that looks very natural. The texture is smooth and creamy.