November 25, 2014 | 1805 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Walgreens Skin Essentials

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/21/2009 10:24:00 PM More reviews by Chelles93

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Does not work for me. I soaked and still ended up rubbing my eyes, even with non-waterproof mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2009 11:45:00 AM More reviews by TheWorldsDresser

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I've tried a ton of eye makeup removers at every price point. This for $3 at Walgreens, is a pretty good deal. I wasn't expecting much when I got it, but was pleasently surprised. It has no scent, it's oil free and has gentle ingredients. Some negatives to be aware of - it does take a few seconds to work. You'll want to saturate a cotton square then place it on the lid for a bit before trying to wipe away. Also, it took a bit to get through the TFSI and Richmetal Highlighter I used as eyeshadow base, but it DID work and was gentle. It is on par with MAC's pro makeup remover, though definately not as good as oil based or creme ones like Lancome's BiFacial or Clinique's TTDO. Again, at 3 bucks for a large container though, you can't really beat the price.

Here's the blurb on the back: SE is gentle enough for all skin types and safe for contact lens wearers. This non greasy formula removes eye makeup instantly while it protects the delicate eye area.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2007 11:08:00 AM More reviews by kim50803

This is my HG of eye makeup removers. I was tired of spending a lot on Lancome Bi-facil. I don't like the whole concept anymore or the residue. I saw this at Walgreens for $3.99 for 4 oz.so I thought I would try it. It is very gentle and oil free. I prefer a seperate eye makeup remover, I feel it is better for my lashes.I don't wear a lot of eye makeup so I just tested it by putting eyeliner and cream shadow on my hand, let it set for 10 min. and this removed it just fine. For the price you should really give it a try, my short lashes look great. I think it is partly due to this gentle product and I don't rub hard. This is a liquid with a faint "floral ?" smell. They compare it to L'oreal, I like this better. Here are the Ingredients:

Water , Hexylene Glycol , Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate , Dipotassium Phosphate , Potassium Phosphate , Sodium Laureth-8 Sulfate , Sodium Lauryl Sulfate , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Allantoin , Magnesium Laureth-8 Sulfate , Magnesium Laureth Sulfate , Sodiumoleth Sulfate , Magnesiumoleth Sulfate , Imidazolidinyl Urea , Methylparaben , Disodium EDTA , Sodium Benzoate , Fragrance
EDIT:I stopped using this for a while because I started using cleansing oils. Since money is a little tight right now and I didn't want to spend the money on cleansing oil I went to Walgreens a purchased more of this. I forgot how well it works you can't go wrong especially for $3.99