Hourglass Sheen lipgloss in truth

4.5

on 12/9/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Smooth, nice smelling, great feeling, long lasting without drying, colour not too overwhelming.

on 1/20/2013 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a fantastic warm pink that wears well. The scent is very nice. I'm about an NC40, very golden tone and yellowish in the winter, and the shade suits me. It is extremely soft on my lips with no stickiness. I find it quite long lasting too. Highly recommend this!

on 12/10/2011 6:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The Mecca Cosmetica MUA tried this on me and it was like velvet! The colour is a lovely pinky colour on me, I have quite pigmented lips so it's not too drastic. The texture is smooth and not sticky but seems to last for ages. To me it smells like Baileys Irish Cream liqueur so no complaints there!

It is a tad expensive but there seems to be heaps of product in the packaging and the colour is so versatile that I think I will go through it quite quickly. The packaging is really unique, I love the design. The wand is flexible when you apply it.

Yep this is a stand out for me.

Love this peachy warm toned pink gloss. I do find that it is pretty opaque and gives lasting color. I only retouch a few times and it is water resistant as well. Would try other colors from this brand.

on 7/29/2009 12:04:00 AM

Great quality and consistency, amazing smell, lasting power, etc. The best lip gloss in terms of quality out there. The color is almost great but I found the pink had a hint of orange/brown which I didn't like.

on 7/1/2007 5:22:00 AM

I LOVE this gloss. It's a gorgeous warm berryish my lips but better shade on me. A few tones deeper than the swatch, and very pigmented. The Sheen glosses in general are fabulous in texture, staying power, and feel!

Popular Lip Glosses