October 30, 2014 | 1653 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Essence of Beauty - Gentle Eye Make-Up Remover (Non-Oily)

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2011 7:38:00 PM More reviews by EternityintheRain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was very excited when I found this at CVS, thinking it could be an alternative to MaryKay's Makeup Remover. It does a great job of removing makeup. It does this exceedingly well. And the prince is $5.99 for four ounces, less than 1/2 the cost of MK's for about the same size. The only problem with it is my skin sensitivity. Or to be particular, my very sensitive eye area. It was irritating not only to me but my mom as well. And the oil dissipated within a few weeks. For these reasons I will not be buying it again. I will stick with my MK.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/14/2010 4:23:00 PM More reviews by amyboox

This eye makeup remover doesn't feel harsh on your skin and can really get the most troublesome products off! It also has a nice faint smell and it doesn't sting in your eyes! I picked this up for ~$3-5 and I would definitely repurchase. It's very cheap and works very well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 9:59:00 PM More reviews by nicolegryne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I saw this on the mua product reviews and decided to purchase. I am so glad I did. This works great on my sensitive eyes. I normally use the generic Neutragena product at Target until it began leaving traces of mascara on my lashes, and stinging my eyes.

I really like this product. It does not burn my eyes, and it removes all mascara off of my eyes. The price wasnt bad either. I'm glad I finally found my HG for eye makeup remover.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2009 6:59:00 PM More reviews by kitkatelectric

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

this is a really good make up remover, comparable to bi facil.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2009 4:36:00 PM More reviews by sanpe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff, it's the best eye makeup remover i have ever tried. I have tried Lancome's eye makeup remover but for $30 a bottle is not worth it. Plus this is better than Lancome's and it's only about $5.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2008 4:47:00 PM More reviews by drfinestgrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this eye makeup remover at a local CVS store for $4.99 and I must say, this is an amazing eye makeup remover. Its super gentle, and oil free. And it smells wonderful. It removed all my eye makeup with no hassle, and it didn't irritate my eyes at all. This left my eyes with a really clean and refreshing feeling. I hope they don't discontinue this, because I will definetley keep on repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2008 2:54:00 PM More reviews by steenface

I picked this up on a whim since I was getting some Essence of Beauty brushes and I absolutely love this stuff! It's non-greasy with a light clean scent and it's incredibly gentle, despite the fact that it can remove my MAC Fluidline in two swipes! Plus, it's easy to get and doesn't require a trip to a department store or Sephora. (Both are kind of out of the way for me.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/30/2007 10:25:00 PM More reviews by Jocelyn88

This is one of those eye makeup removers that you have to shake up to get the "oil" and water to mix, but it is non-oily. It does not leave me feeling like I have a grease pit on my lids (like some others). I have never experienced ANY burning at all w/ this stuff (like I have w/ others). I have extremely sensitive eyes & some of those "gentle" eye m/u removers burn soooo bad for me (and leave nasty residues). This removes both WP and nonWP mascara w/ no tugging, rubbing, "scrubbing" required. I paid $4.99 + tax for this @ CVS. It is 4 oz. (118 ml). This is scented, but it is a nice sweet scent (which does not cause any irritation to my eyes).