July 30, 2014 | 2042 users online

Mascara - Boots - No7 Stay Perfect Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 2/26/2014 11:22:00 AM More reviews by mdd123082

I'm sad to see so many iffy reviews of this product, as I actually really like it! I get less fall out and clumpy, spider eyes with this mascara, and it stays in place nicely throughout the day. As well, I feel it doesn't rip my eyelashes out when I wash my face and take it off. No major residue left and no runs when washing, just comes off nicely. The price is also affordable at Target. Would definitely repurchase!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by Ella2228

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Terrible mascara. I hate it. After one coat my (usually long) lashes were clumped, short and stumpy-looking. It honestly looked like I had about four lashes altogether. I didn't like the 'tubing' formula at all, and the brush was too small and did nothing to improve the look of my lashes. It dried really hard and did not hold a curl. Removing it was tedious, with warm water it took about 5 minutes to remove, and came off in flakes. Packaging was ok, nice gold colour, but to the touch it felt plasticky and cheap. For the price I was expecting a great mascara providing volume and length, which this mascara didn't at all. Overall very disappointed...

rated 2 of 5 on 8/25/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by princessmaria

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

i find no.7 make up products overrated.

i do find the packaging more luxurious, but in terms of quality, i see no real difference between Boots No.7 and Boots Natural Collection, which I'll have you know is far cheaper (and better!)

Mascara wasn't great and i didn't like the brush as it made lashes clump together.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/18/2010 1:45:00 AM More reviews by MaggieN

I bought this when it was on sale, I think half off. I figure I won't loose much money if it doesn't work out since I want to have a smudge proof mascara. On the description, it says smudge proof. Upon wearing the mascara, the it started to smudges after about a couple of hours and continues to do so little by little, so I guess it's not really smudge proof, I may have to wear this with a primer under to see if it works better.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2008 8:57:00 PM More reviews by sallyb123456

does not smudge, its waterproof, takes alittle more effort to remove at the end of the day.

thickens lengthens curls separates lashes but only at an average level

pretty reasonable mascara but for its price its not worth it. I find maybelline are doing some slightly better ones only cheaper!

Very good staying power!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2008 8:20:00 AM More reviews by susie03

My favourite mascara and that includes far more expensive ones that I've tried in the past. It is a natural look but lengthens, glosses and thickens enough for me - I'm not keen on the false eyelash look.
What I really love about this mascara is that it stays on all day without smudging yet can easily be removed in the evening.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/18/2008 6:55:00 AM More reviews by milkteef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

this mascara is okay for that mediocre , kinda natural daytime look , although i never go for that . i generally use this as a base mascara under my more dramatic ones for staying power . quite a dry (compared to 'gloopy' , 'wet') mascara , which i like as it holds a curl and doesn't drag lashes down .

rated 1 of 5 on 8/9/2008 8:44:00 AM More reviews by mchaplin

Well, I wanted to like this as I like other No. 7 products and find the price/quality to be very good value. I hated it. It made my eyelashes darker as any other mascara would, but that's about the best I can say for it. I found that it could clump easily if you weren't careful and if you were thus being careful, it didn't look like you had an mascara on at all. No volume, no curl. Blah. Disappointed and still searching...

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2008 3:08:00 PM More reviews by bangton

I really like this mascara. It definately stays put all day with no flaking which I love and it removes so easily. I had to use a few coats to create some length as I like dramatic lashes but the product never made any claims to lengthen so I think the fact a few coats did create the look I wanted was great. I would def by again.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/17/2008 4:37:00 AM More reviews by Dee2007

It's fine but the way it drys out it so annoying and I have never used another mascara that does this. The brush actually gets caught in my eyelashes! So no, won't be buying again. It's fine for the first couple of weeks but thats pretty much it.