Boots Botanics Lip Gloss in Mallow

Searching for a replacement for my HG, the now discontinued L'Oreal Colour Juice glosses, I thought I'd try this product as I liked other Boots products I've tried. Unfortunately, while the Mallow color was great and the packaging nice, this gloss completely dried out my super-sensitive lips after only two applications. Such a shame! This one will be going back.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This gloss is just all right, this being my first time to try anything from the Boots line. The color is very sheer, though the formula feels quite moisturizing and non-sticky. My problem is with the scent. Apparently it's meant to be reminiscent of grapefruit, but instead it smells kinda foul. For that reason alone, I might not repurchase. Just received it today, so we'll see how it goes.
Update: The scent doesn't bother me as much anymore and I use this gloss pretty regularly. Nice sheer color. Added a lippie.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a very pretty natural looking pinkish-nude gloss. I don't see this color very often in other brands. I was afraid it would look ashy or gray on me, but it seems like the color almost adjusts to suit my skin tone. It feels good on, and the scent is quite pleasant. My only complaint would be that the staying power is not that great.

I LOVE,LOVE,LOVE this lipgloss. I repurchased this plenty of times and I wear it everyday. The texture is not sticky at all, it has a nice citrusy scent that's not tacky, and it really moisturizes my dry lips. I paid 8.99 for this lipgloss, which i think is a rip-off since it's not a big at all. But for the color, I don't mind paying the price. On me, it looks like mlbb. Don't be put off by the color in the tube; it looks a lot sheerer when you wear it. Buy this if you can!

Recommended for Medium Skin