October 25, 2014 | 1757 users online

Mascara - L'Oreal - Volume Shocking Waterproof

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2014 5:33:00 PM More reviews by anonyym

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This was one of the first mascaras I've ever used. I never learned to cover the base/white in the rooth, so it's not a mascara for me..

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 11:57:00 AM More reviews by meganletta

I love this mascara as I have average chinese lashes, and most of my friends love this too. I am a mascara junkie and have tried lots of them but none beat this. Sadly, it is discontinued in asia and I am hoping that L'oreal will produce new mascara using this same formula or perhaps better, This holds curli thickens, lengthen, What else do you want?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by Alexacelineazka84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why discontinue this?
The best mascara i ever try.No clumpy,flaky,very waterproof.Like false lash.Anyone help me.Give me suggest.What the variant mascara from loreal give same effect like volume shock??

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 4:55:00 PM More reviews by chaleyhetwyn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my god this is THE best mascara I've ever used. And I've tried MAC, Dior, Lancome and Chanel and still always go back to this one.
Cannot believe it doesn't have 5.0! The control you can get with the brush is amazing and the primer is soo good for building up voulme and length, I could seriously make my eyelashes look fake with this mascara.
A great one to use on bottom lashes too as it's waterproof so lasts all day long.
Am sooo gutted its been discontinued in the U.K, I have been using it for years, oh well I guess it's time to find a replacement.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/22/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by elainechau329

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Im surprised to see such a low rating for this. Ive bought this product quite some time ago and I absolutely love it. Makes my lashes really long and volumized. Sadly, I think they discontinued this but you can still find it at Jacks 99 cents store or any major dollar stores.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 8:22:00 PM More reviews by marianab16

I'm surprised reading the bad comments about this product. For me, it is one of the best mascaras I've ever tried. I have to add that in my country, the package is different (completely blue) and the combs are totally different from the picture I'm seeing.
As I said before, I got excellent results with this mascara. Great volume, no clumps, perfect separation between lashes. The price is really convenient, in my opinion. I'd say it's not really expensive, in my country at least.
Edit (07/2013): Unfortunately, this product has been discontinued a year ago and you can't imagine how much I miss it. My favourite mascara ever.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 3:11:00 AM More reviews by candybunny88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

im so surprised at the low rating of this product bcoz it is utterly amazing! i have very short and sparse and straight asian lashes and this thing gives me crazy volume, length and hold! it might be a bit clumpy but you need to apply this carefully or use an eyelash comb after. overall this product is amazing and i dont know why people dont like it. i think this product is being discountinued so i am snapping them up at my local postie plus.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2011 1:01:00 AM More reviews by marigold00

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the worst mascara's I've ever used in my life.It clumps like crazy and I look like a tv preacher's wife sporting the heavy eye makeup look.I'm glad that I was smart enough to keep the receipt and get something I actually like.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/22/2010 4:53:00 AM More reviews by pchotai

Use this if you want the false lashes look. Not my everyday mascara, and i definitely do NOT like using a ton of eye makeup remover on my eyes. I'd personally not repurchase, i'd rather go for my maybelline colossal volume express.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2010 9:29:00 AM More reviews by iamchara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my must buy AGAIN product. I love this mascara the best. But it seems very hard to find it in stores anymore in Australia.Love the brush as a little comb and it makes my eyelashes look great. Actually i have only used once of the white one to volume my eyelashes because it didnt do. Only the little comb helps a lot. Defenitely will buy again if i could see it somewhere in the chemist!!!

Btw, i tried the gold one which is not waterproof and it sucks.