September 23, 2014 | 1991 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Loose Eye Shadow in Rapunzel Had Extensions

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by Suddenlii

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Grey

My HG eyeshadow! I really love how wearable this is while still being something fairly different. I really don't like wearing just one eyeshadow colour, and my favourite part about this is that, it comes off as light gold on my lids, and dark pink in my crease and on the outer corner of my eyes. (That being said, I always wear it with pixie epoxy under it, and without that, its "wow" factor is decreased by at least half.) I put this on some of my friends with skintones and hair colours unlike mine (NC25 blonde) and, it looked good on virtually all of them, so that's an A+ as well (especially because I am a frequent wig-wearer.) My only complaint about this product is that I really dislike loose eyeshadow, and I wish it were pressed, but, all in all, an amazing, seemingly always flattering colour. 5 stars!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by blooiejagwa

Mmm...I was excited for this one but I ended up liking it the least from my whole order. I expected it to shimmer both pale pink AND gold, not just a gold. I know a good dupe of this and it's Annabelle's Golden Pink pigment. Dead on aside from pigmentation - Fyrinnae's is more golden-ish sparkle than actual colour, Annabelle's is both a subtle peachy-pink and gold, Annabelle's also has better lasting power. For these reasons I will not be repurchasing this particular colour. In terms of value for money, Fyrinnae's RHE is a better deal, you get a full jar for about 5 dollars; Annabelle's is more like 7 dollars. It's nice, but the pink is nigh invisible, and I find it just looks like a sheer, blah sparkle. I wanted better pigmentation. I'm giving it a 3.5

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by mrsmacdonald

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'll have to see how I feel on how this looks with my eye color. I used to used a similar light peach shade to this years ago and liked it back then.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by yotabunny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Best glowy color ever! Have purchased twice now, I can always count on this to look pretty. It's ethereal and wearable at the same time, LOVE!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/2/2011 9:57:00 AM More reviews by tiddleywinks

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ooh, La La! One of my favorite eyeshadows of all time. One my pale coloring, this shadow is a truly unique light, bright gold without any reference to pink or peach. Odd, really, because it looks peachy in the container. After I build a look with crease, etc., I put just a touch of this on the center of my eyelid and blend very lightly. Perfection! It's an amazing bit of brightness without a shout of glitter or OTT call for attention. It just brightens the whole look. any look. It's like a facilitator or mediator, pulling together all the taupes, purples, browns, or greens I might use. Lasts all day, brightens my tired eyes, no fallout. I like it for a brow highlighter and under the eye as well. Will definitely buy again, and have already bought a backup. (For reference, since I'll bet that it it behaves differently on different skintones, I am NC-20/25 with blonde hair and dark brown eyes.)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2011 1:19:00 AM More reviews by Iammelody

I wore this again for the first time in over a year. I completely forgot how awesome this color is. I patted it on over UDPP, with UD Bourbon to line. The color payoff is excellent (I don't think Pixie epoxy is nessesary for this e/s, but I'm sure it would enhance the gold shimmer).
The pink/gold duo chrome is apparent on me and I'm very fair skinned. I see this working really well on darker skin tones too, over Pixieepoxy.
I wont be abandoning this one again!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/14/2011 4:51:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I would have to agree with other users that this is a nice color provided if you are fair. I am NC15 Asian and this shows up on me. hmmm if you are NC20, this color is still flattering but if you are NC25 and above, beware. This is a pink with lots of peach and gold undertones in it. Most pinks look sickly on fair people and this one doesn't. I am happy to have this in my eyeshadow family.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by Xandrra

The product overall is excellent,very finely milled and great quality in terms of colour pay off and wear. Unfortunately the pink duochrome barely dhows up on me, and it looks almost acid yellow for some reason. Not a nice look :/ for this reason I woulf not repurchase. UD's X is a much less yellow, subtle version of this and I think I'll stick to that instead

rated 4 of 5 on 10/18/2010 1:26:00 PM More reviews by Stephz7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Sadly this color did not work for me, it made me look sick for some reason :/ It's not a bad product, but it did not work for me personally. I have seen many EOTDs with this and it looks gorgeous, so i will not give it a bad rating.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/24/2010 1:04:00 PM More reviews by gate403

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Rapunzel had extensions is a lovely pinky gold in the pan. On my NC40 lids however it is just a simple gold. The pink doesn't show at all on my lids. For someone with my skintone this is not a must buy, it's just a gold like any other in my collection on my lids. For pale or cool toned folks, this is a must buy because the pink undertones will show up on you and it will look lovely on you. It's also extremely, extremely shimmery. Even if you love shimmer, grab a sample before you get a full size because it might be too much for you.