Fyrinnae Loose Eye Shadow in Rapunzel Had Extensions

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

on 1/9/2015 10:20:00 AM

I use this by first swiping on a layer of Pixy Epoxy and then using a crease brush I dip it in the jar of shadow and swipe it across my lids. One easy, fast layer later, it looks like I have a subtle ombre going on with peach to pink to gold. It's shimmery but not sparkly. I wish it was more convenient to travel with but that's my only complaint.

on 4/22/2014 12:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

My HG eyeshadow! I really love how wearable this is while still being something fairly different. I really don't like wearing just one eyeshadow colour, and my favourite part about this is that, it comes off as light gold on my lids, and dark pink in my crease and on the outer corner of my eyes. (That being said, I always wear it with pixie epoxy under it, and without that, its "wow" factor is decreased by at least half.) I put this on some of my friends with skintones and hair colours unlike mine (NC25 blonde) and, it looked good on virtually all of them, so that's an A+ as well (especially because I am a frequent wig-wearer.) My only complaint about this product is that I really dislike loose eyeshadow, and I wish it were pressed, but, all in all, an amazing, seemingly always flattering colour. 5 stars!

on 8/26/2012 11:38:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Mmm...I was excited for this one but I ended up liking it the least from my whole order. I expected it to shimmer both pale pink AND gold, not just a gold. I know a good dupe of this and it's Annabelle's Golden Pink pigment. Dead on aside from pigmentation - Fyrinnae's is more golden-ish sparkle than actual colour, Annabelle's is both a subtle peachy-pink and gold, Annabelle's also has better lasting power. For these reasons I will not be repurchasing this particular colour. In terms of value for money, Fyrinnae's RHE is a better deal, you get a full jar for about 5 dollars; Annabelle's is more like 7 dollars. It's nice, but the pink is nigh invisible, and I find it just looks like a sheer, blah sparkle. I wanted better pigmentation. I'm giving it a 3.5

on 7/26/2012 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I'll have to see how I feel on how this looks with my eye color. I used to used a similar light peach shade to this years ago and liked it back then.

on 7/5/2012 6:16:00 PM

Best glowy color ever! Have purchased twice now, I can always count on this to look pretty. It's ethereal and wearable at the same time, LOVE!

on 10/2/2011 9:57:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Ooh, La La! One of my favorite eyeshadows of all time. One my pale coloring, this shadow is a truly unique light, bright gold without any reference to pink or peach. Odd, really, because it looks peachy in the container. After I build a look with crease, etc., I put just a touch of this on the center of my eyelid and blend very lightly. Perfection! It's an amazing bit of brightness without a shout of glitter or OTT call for attention. It just brightens the whole look. any look. It's like a facilitator or mediator, pulling together all the taupes, purples, browns, or greens I might use. Lasts all day, brightens my tired eyes, no fallout. I like it for a brow highlighter and under the eye as well. Will definitely buy again, and have already bought a backup. (For reference, since I'll bet that it it behaves differently on different skintones, I am NC-20/25 with blonde hair and dark brown eyes.)

on 1/31/2011 1:19:00 AM

I wore this again for the first time in over a year. I completely forgot how awesome this color is. I patted it on over UDPP, with UD Bourbon to line. The color payoff is excellent (I don't think Pixie epoxy is nessesary for this e/s, but I'm sure it would enhance the gold shimmer).
The pink/gold duo chrome is apparent on me and I'm very fair skinned. I see this working really well on darker skin tones too, over Pixieepoxy.
I wont be abandoning this one again!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I would have to agree with other users that this is a nice color provided if you are fair. I am NC15 Asian and this shows up on me. hmmm if you are NC20, this color is still flattering but if you are NC25 and above, beware. This is a pink with lots of peach and gold undertones in it. Most pinks look sickly on fair people and this one doesn't. I am happy to have this in my eyeshadow family.

on 11/15/2010 6:48:00 PM

The product overall is excellent,very finely milled and great quality in terms of colour pay off and wear. Unfortunately the pink duochrome barely dhows up on me, and it looks almost acid yellow for some reason. Not a nice look :/ for this reason I woulf not repurchase. UD's X is a much less yellow, subtle version of this and I think I'll stick to that instead

on 10/18/2010 1:26:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Sadly this color did not work for me, it made me look sick for some reason :/ It's not a bad product, but it did not work for me personally. I have seen many EOTDs with this and it looks gorgeous, so i will not give it a bad rating.

Top Rated Fyrinnae Products