Clairol Clairol Nice'n Easy ColorSeal Conditioning Gloss

4.5

Water, Amodimethicone, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glutamic Acid, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, EDTA, Panthenol, Trimethyl Siloxysilicate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed OiI, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Hydrolyzed Sweet Almond Protein, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I am obsessed with this product. No other product even compares to how glossy and shiny this leaves my hair. The only problem is that Clairol discontinued it. I don't understand why companies discontinue beloved products. Please bring it back!!!!

Just as good as the Colorsilk conditioner - but I can't find either sold separately to the dye in the shops! Never mind, I manage to get three uses out of one sachet. Leaves my hair extremely silky and shiny.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I bought this because of the reviews, but I didn't find that it did anything special for my hair--extend the color or make it look more intense, make it shiny, reduce frizz measurably--and it did weigh my hair down a bit. It did make my hair easy to comb, but that's about it. Even for the price, I expected more. Did not and will not repurchase.

pros: if you have color treated hair this is the deep conditioner to buy! It leaves my hair so silky and makes my highlights just shine and look very fresh! The packaging is convenient because I can roll it up and get every last bit of it. cons: I have long, thick, dry, color treated hair so I usually like to load up my hair with lots of conditioner but I feel like I have to conserve this more since it is a small tube. And I don't know if it's just me but I can't find this in regular drugstores (Walgreens, CVS, target etc.) the only place I can find it is online at drugstore.com but maybe I'm not looking hard enough?

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Ever since I came back from holiday [I went to the Philippines/Japan], my hair has been awful. It is very dry and parched and splits much easier than it did before. I got my haircut days before I left for my trip but had to get it cut again because the ends were so damaged. I think it was probably damaged from the water and sun my hair was exposed too.

I had previously used M academia oil conditioner on my hair, which had worked before, but it wasn't having the same effect now. My mom told me to use the colorseal one weekend, and I was so impressed! My hair felt so silky and smooth! I couldn't believe it! It felt as if my hair was restored to its old, healthy self!

My only gripe about this product is that I find it hard to buy in store [I haven't actually found any store that sells this yet] so I have to buy it online.

Other than that, wonderful conditioner, easy to travel with and use. A++++++!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Best conditioner ever!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My Mom uses Nice 'n Easy hair color and has a ton of these blue little tubes in her bathroom. I used it once while I stayed over at her house since I forgot my conditioner and OMG... seriously the first conditioner I've ever used that 1) I didn't have to comb it threw in the shower and have hair all over the drain 2) My comb just glided through my hair afterwards with no tangles what so ever, none!! Can I tell you as a girl with ultra baby fine wavy hair that this is a first ever!!! I always always have to use a detangler spray afterwards since my hair is usually so tangled but this is the first time I didn't have to. I think I'm going to steal the rest of those tubes...LOL :)

I bought this stuff since the reviews were so glowing and I have to say that I really like it. I use the natural Herbatint dye on my hair and use this conditioner once a week and leave it on for about 4 minutes. I don't think it really glosses it up, but it does make it very soft and it's not a heavy conditioner for my short fine hair. It's pretty concentrated so I expect this tiny tube to last me for months and the small tube makes it easy for travel or gym use. The condition of my hair is pretty normal for color treated hair and I'm sure since it's short that helps keep away any damage, but I like the softness that this conditioner gives it and it's super cheap.

This is a great conditioner and it smells amazing but it is kind of expensive when you think of the cost compared to size. :( oh well I only use it once a week for my color. but it does leave my hair really soft and shiny.

LOVE this conditioner no matter how dry or damaged you hair is this conditioner will smooth out your hair and frizz I would always get these when I they would come with the nice n easy hairdye because they come together in the box but a few months ago I ordered this conditioner seperately from drugstore.com and bought 10 backups
love this conditioner! great smell, leaves hair glossy and good price although the packaging could be bigger

Top Rated Clairol Products