November 23, 2014 | 1928 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Enzo Milano Curling Iron

rated 1 of 5 on 10/28/2014 10:53:00 AM More reviews by jenniferb22

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Don't waste your money, broke after less than 6 months.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/17/2014 3:27:00 PM More reviews by NMori

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I received the Enzo Milano Clipless Curling Iron 31MM as a gift. It did not heat up very well, so it did not curl my hair--at all. A regular curling iron does 10x more and it's much cheaper. What really annoys me is that if you e-mail customer service they flat out refuse to solve the problem via e-mail, it has to be over the phone. So I reluctantly called, and the information I gave the customer service manager most definitely could have been done via e-mail.
I also found out I have to pay to ship their shit item back. What's more is she said they moved warehouses so it wasn't possible I got my item from the address on the box. Luckily my friend printed out her receipt and I shut the manager down.
I advise you not to order their products, but if you really want to, don't do it from their website. (EnzoMilano.com) Order it from a reputable website that has a different return/shipping policy.
I just found out that they do not do refunds. They will merely replace your item that came broken, and when asked what would happen if it didn't work again, they will just say "that does not happen." And it will only be replaced if you have the warranty, which you have to pay for.

They are bogus. Their product is non functional. They have a terrible non return policy because YOU CAN'T. They will only talk to you over the phone. In the end you will pay more for THEIR mistake.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/6/2013 1:00:00 AM More reviews by temadeamor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My review is probably biased since i bought this on a whim at good will for $3! i wanted to try a clipless curling iron but didn't want to spend lots of money. my best ceramic, flat iron is only $60 (HAI). So I bought it and it is so easy to use. it gives me the best soft spiral curls, you know the trendy ones. I have a good curling iron, but have never achieved soft spirals until this. I use it on dry hair, put on soft hold hair spray and smooth over Skinny serum. Would I pay $120 for it probably not, but if I needed a new one and could find it for under $100, i would totally buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2013 3:05:00 PM More reviews by mac222

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Last year I purchased an Enzo MIlano curling iron. After it arrived I plugged it in and waited...and waited...and waited. While the light came on it did not heat up, ever! I contacted Enzo Milano CS and was told to ship it back to them in CA and they would check it out and get in touch with me. I sent it priority mail and it arrived in CA about four days later. Around four WEEKS later, I finally heard from them via e-mail and was told to call with my CC# to cover the return shipping fee, along with "warranty fees and handling charges" totaling $60! I would now have the original purchase price of $130, plus my shipping fee of $10, plus their fees of $60, totaling $200 for a curling iron that has not created one single curl (but loads of hassle and wasted $$$) I just couldn't justify spending almost half of the original purchase price just to get the new iron shipped back to me in NC! I told them to keep it. Terrible terrible experience and AWFUL customer service, DO NOT PURCHASE!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2013 2:23:00 AM More reviews by luisajames

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i like this iron and in general its a pretty good quality product that does what it says. it's fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it and it creates a variety or curls. it comes with a glove and i recommend using it while you get the hang of a tool like this. it gets pretty hot, but not as hot as i would like. still hot enough that i regret losing the glove it came with. i do prefer the paul mitchel clipless xl over this product though and it's less expensive.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:53:00 AM More reviews by laurentate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I own this in two different sizes, the 19 and 31mm. When I bought my first one (19mm) I had shorter hair. I have very fine, wavy, damaged hair with a lot of frizz.
I've used all kinds of curling irons, clipless and clips and hot rollers and no curls ever stay for more than an hour, no matter what products I put in my hair.
I can honestly say this curling iron, either size, is the only thing that gives me curls that last. I'm talking about lasting until you wash them out 2/3 days later. It's insane.
Yes, it has it's faults - no heat control, dangerous, etc. but it's worth it and you get used to it.
I don't even have to use hair sprays with this thing. It's that good. Oh and the glove is useless. It gets in the way. Just be careful, obviously.
I think the 31mm is the best size for beachy waves and that Victorias Secret model hair.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/19/2012 2:56:00 PM More reviews by blondinabluebird

I bought a clipless curling iron from enzo milano and it created beautiful waves in seconds - on the upside my hair looked great for my sisters wedding and a couple of times after. The downside? It died a few months later. Waste of money!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2010 2:02:00 PM More reviews by bttrflyrose

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was hesitant to spend $120 on this, but I got one for free from the website with a promo code I had. I just had to pay shipping and handling, which was about $30. I am so glad I got this! It creates the perfect waves, great for summer. I can do my whole head in just 10 minutes with this. It is much better than curling irons with the clip. The only downside is that there is no heat setting, just an on/off switch, so you have to be careful as it can get pretty hot.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2010 5:53:00 AM More reviews by assnutx

Okay so. Let me start off by saying this is definitely going into the list of Top 10 Best Things I Have Ever Purchased. I have the 25mm (~ 1 inch wide barrel) and it gives me the prettiest looking curls I have ever seen. They start out tighter, but you can tousle them and loosen them up to create loose, beachy looking waves.

It's super easy to use. My technique: Take a 1-2 inch section of hair, point the barrel down vertically, and wrap the hair around the barrel AWAY from your face. (Apply hair spray and heat protectant as directed)

OH AND. Please remember that any styling tools that use heat (hair dryer, straighteners, curling irons) can damage your hair and you should always use heat protectants before you style your hair with heat! You cannot blame the curling iron for causing heat damage if you don't use a heat protectant!

As for the glove that comes with it, it definitely helps with the heat, but you will still be able to feel the heat coming from the curling iron, so please be careful!

Remember, this is a clipless curling iron, so it will be a little scary at first without the security blanket of having that clip! But definitely, DEFINITELY purchase this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2010 3:16:00 PM More reviews by MK1997

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Enzo Milano Gio Professional 1" Flat Iron
My review is the the Enzo Milano Gi Professional 1" Flat Iron. I am posting this review here as there is not a review that is set up for the flat iron. My major complaint with this flat iron is that I just purchased it in January and now in March it has completely died! I am simply angry that this thing just completely died after only 3 months! Too add insult to injury, it is not inexpensive. The company itself does have a warranty, but they want me to send an extra $25.00 for service. I don't think so! I believe that I was suckered once!!!! HIGHLY recommend not to purchase this product.