Giorgio Armani Master Corrector

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Sorbitan Isostearate, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Alumina, Ozokerite, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Magnesium Sulfate, Silica, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Aluminum Hydroxide, [+/- May Contain: Ci 77891/Titanium Dioxide, Ci 77492, Ci 77499, Ci 77491/Iron Oxides, Ci 77288/Chromium Oxide Greens, Mica].

on 9/4/2015 4:07:00 AM

I'm really impressed with this corrector. It's lightweight and sets quickly. FYI, this is a CORRECTOR not a concealer! Apply it, blend, then let it set. It dries quickly. If your circles are bad, it is easy to apply another light coat. Then you can apply your concealer over it. I would suggest a lightweight concealer to avoid any creasing. On days when my circles aren't bad, I can get away with just applying my foundation over the corrector and skipping the concealer. I love the fine tip brush. It allows for precise application and no waste. I took one lippie off because of the price. For me, the hardest part was figuring out which color to get w/o being able to test it. My advice would be to test them both if you can, and see which works best for you.

on 8/29/2015 6:12:00 AM

Hair: Grey, Other, Other

Eyes: Violet

I had to take this one back. It did nothing for my dark circles under my eyes. I tried it under my foundation and I tried it over the foundation. I would not buy this one again. Don't waste your money.

on 8/14/2015 11:45:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

my fool proof product for faking more sleep as it counteracts the blue tone in under eye bags! this corrector paired with the giorgio armani high precision retouch are now my favourite corrector concealer duo.

Absolutely love, love, love this corrector! It made my dark eye circles disappear , and smooth out my undereye area for a wide-awake look. Just a tiny bit of Nars creamy concealer on top of it, and my entire eye looks perfect.

I highly recommend this product for undereye correcting. A little goes a long way so do not be put off by the price.

on 5/2/2015 8:03:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Thank you thank you make up alley. I would not have found this product if it had not been for these amazing reviews.

I struggle from dark circles and bags that are hereditary. Sadly there isn't much I can do other than correct and conceal. And boy does this baby do that. I had previously only been using Cle de Peau concealer in Ocher and thought that was my HG. Until I teamed it up with this.

I did think the peach color was a little funky but after I had a Sephora SA try it on my eyes, I couldn't deny what my eyes saw. No dark circles. No creases. Just a wide awake gal starting me back in the mirror. Not one to jump on the bandwagon that quick, I asked the SA to make me a sample so I could try it out for a couple days.

Perhaps a week went by before I realized I had lost my sample and that helped me make the decision that it was time to make the purchase. I just couldn't do without it.

This stuff is amazing. I know it's a color corrector and concealer is meant to be placed on top but with this stuff -- I don't even need it. To be honest, sometimes I feel adding concealer on top takes a little of the brightness away. But it could just be my concealer. My biggest love with this product is the lack of creasing. It also very moisturizing for me. And I have very try under eyes.

It's so quick and easy to apply. I take the brush out the tube and swipe a line over each eye, gently using my ring finger to lightly buff/blend it in. Not really blending, per se, more like a pressing motion to even it out along my under eye. The results are something that not even my HG Cle de Peau concealer has done (Cle de Peau, we need to talk...)

Ladies, if you suffer from black or blue dark circles, try the peach color. Get it from Nordstrom's or Bloomie's or Sephora. They've got a great return policy so you can always take it back if it's not for you. Or ask for a sample. Either way -- I think you'll be hooked.

This is the kind of item you always keep in your bag so even if you are just jumping in the car to grab something from the grocery store for a moment, complete with sweats or post work out clothes, swipe this baby on and look alert.

Now another item to add to my bag. Yes it's expensive, but looking good and awake is worth it.

If there are typos on this review, sorry. Good ol iPhone. (Yes I was that passionate about this product I wrote my review on the go!)

on 4/30/2015 2:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I have a backup of this product in place so that once my current tube runs out, I won't panic. I'm being a little dramatic but this product has been a game changer in my makeup routine.
I've resigned myself to paying the extra dollars for under eye makeup for the sake of looking more awake.

I use the #2 Master Corrector and I was rather concerned about the orange colour. But apparently peach shades work well with yellow skin tones and it's true.
It does well to cover up the darkness under the eyes and I finish with Bobbi Brown's Eye Brightener for that "I've had 6 hours of sleep but look like I've 8 hours" look. My dark circles aren't too bad but if you have very prominent dark circles, this may not be enough coverage.

I still have the same gripe about the price point and the small amount of product you get but that's what Sephora sales are for.

on 4/27/2015 8:24:00 PM

This product is incredible. I am very fair and I have pretty bad dark circles that are brown in colour. I did a lot of research on which correctors would correct brown dark circles and could not find a lot of information. A few months ago, I went to Sephora and the SA told me that I definitely needed the orange corrector (no. 2). I bought it and could never make it work. I knew the product had amazing reviews, but I just didn't understand why. It just made my under eye area dark and didn't make my concealer look any better. I ended up returning it as it is not a cheap product and just felt like an extra useless step in my morning routine.

Last week during a Sephora promo, I decided to try the pink (no. 1). Let me just say: I finally get it! When I put it on, I fully expected it not to work like the orange one. However, this stuff just disappeared into my skin and took away my dark circles with it. There wasn't a trace of discolouration left. It is so light and it looks just like skin. In fact, I went to work today with just the corrector and no concealer on top. It is that undetectable. The area didn't look bright (that would be the job of a concealer), but it did look like that was my natural skin. If the orange one didn't work for you, try the pink. I believe orange counteracts the purple or blue circles. My circles have no trace of blue or purple, just brown.

I apply my physical sunscreen under my eyes and a few minutes later, I put a couple of swipes of the corrector only on the dark areas and dab gently with my finger. I could not believe the results. It is an expensive product, but if dark circles have been your struggle (like mine), this product will finally put your mind at ease. My problem is that even with highly pigmented concealers like IT cosmetics and Tarte maracuja creaseless concealer, the grey shadows start to peak through after an hour or so. These concealers are also heavy and shiny and don't really look like skin. With this product, you can use a thin concealer like the Armani High Precision Retouch and still get complete natural coverage. No heavy cakey look. Love it!

P.S. if this product is anything like the precision retouch concealer, it will last you at least 6 months with daily use. Not a bad deal.

on 4/27/2015 2:45:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Dark circles have always been one of my biggest problem. I was on a quest to find any product that could help me with it. I tried lots of high end concealers from the thick ones to the lightest ones, e.g. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer, Mac Pro Longwear to YSL Touche Eclat (while all products are great for brightening and highlighting the undereye area but they do not counteract the discoloration well enough).

I was contemplating to get myself the bobbi brown corrector, but read somewhere that it could possibly cause milia and bits of creasing. I went to their counter, tried it and decided that I really dislike the consistency of the product (too thick and pasty for my taste). Then thank goodness, I stumbled upon this Giorgio Armani Master Corrector on Makeupalley and Youtube. At first, I really didn't expect much result, but it downright wow-ed me right after first usage. It applied like a dream, very very smooth and bam just like that it greatly dimished my circles that I felt like I dun need to put any concealer on top of it (it may seem watery at first but once it sets it won't budge).

Definitly HG product and I'm stocking up on this. Please please GA don't ever discontinue this!

on 4/25/2015 3:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I'm fair skinned (nc15-20) and I have blueish dark circles which have been bothering me for years. I've tried so many concealers and none of them did the trick so far, except for Bobbi Brown corrector which I find too thick and cakey. I was giving up hope to find a product that really reduces my dark circles and still looks natural. But when I read the reviews on this corrector I decided to give it a try, my last resort, if this wasn't what I was looking for I would stick to my Bobbi Brown corrector. I have been using this in the orange shade #2 for about 10 days now and I never thought I would find it, but this is as close to a HG as I think I will ever get!

So this is how I use this:
First I shake the tube as the product tends to separate, then I wipe most of the product off the tiny brush and draw a few lines under my eyes. I spread out the product with a flat concealerbrush. I just dab it a little, I don't rub it or buff it in, just spread it out. I give it a minute or two to set, walking around like a weird orange racoon. Then I dab in creases if there are any and apply a little bit of concealer or just foundation on top with my ringfinger and carefully dab it with my ecotools concealerbrush to even out the colour. I use Lancome effacernes, as it's still in my stash, but I guess it could be just any very liquid concealer, as it only needs to conceal the orange, the circles are allready corrected by the orange colour. For me it even works with just foundation on top.
As my eyes are deeper in their sockets I will always have some shadow under my eyes, but the corrector definately reduces the darkness in the skin, it's almost erased really! I look refreshed and so much brighter! It looks natural, not caked on at all, because of the thin consistency of the product and the fact that you only need a very thin layer. This stuff is very easy to work with and a little goes a long way.

I've been on a citytrip last week, so I have been out twelve hours a day and it did stay on well. When I came across a mirror I just checked it but it didn't need any work. By the end of the day it was still there and it still looked okay, not creasy, messy, smudgy or whatever bad things make-up can do on a long day. I don't find the packaging messy, just be careful wiping the little brush and no product is wasted.

Yes, this product is pricey (I've paid 34 euro), but it's worth it! This is the most effective, natural looking solution for my dark circles I've come across and believe me, I've tried many. If you're cursed with dark circles, serious dark circles I mean, and you prefer to look as natural as possible without looking like you haven't slept in weeks, buy this. Don't spend your hard-earned money on all these cheap, oh so promising but never working concealers. Just buy this and a decent liquid concealer or foundation in the right shade and you'll save a lot of money and disappointment on the long run.

on 3/9/2015 5:25:00 PM

I have this in Peach and it is all time my favorite dark eye product. I am a NC15/20 with terrible eye circles which are really dark with visible veins and often redness since my eyes are really prone to allergy so I am always on the hunt for better eye area products. This one is one of the very few I have fallen in love with.
This a corrector that you can use on daily basis. There are many correctors on the market that I've used and had good results but they are mostly high maintenance products that require a lot of work and fellow make up agents. I don't really have much skin conditions other than my dark circles so I prefer a really light face make up on daily basis.
The product does a good job at hiding dark circles. It doesn't take much product in order to achieve that. It can be sheered out for lighter pplication or used sparingly.
The consistency is good, not too liquid or thick. It doesn't dry out the area like some high power concealers do. It blends well and gives a natural finish. The lasting power is pretty well, at the end of long day it still sits there without fading. It doesn't crease much, I have some little lines under my eyes, after a few hours the product my settle in them a little but compared to my experiences with others, it is basically nothing for me.
Since it is a corrector, it needs a concealer on top. I can get away with my tinted moisturizer when I don't want much work done. With a concealer on top it looks great. I use a light concealer on correctors like Dior Nude Hydrating concealer and it does a great job on covering my nightmarish circles.
The applicator is nice, I also love that it doesn't come in a tube. It lasts along time too so the price is fair.
If you have really dark circles like me, you mightbe needing something more for special occasions (or whenever you wish). I have Mac's orange corrector, even though it is the ultimate corrector, it is a heavy product and I don't reach for it often as I've mentioned. I have tried Bobbi Brown correctors, MUFE, and possibly any other corrector that mid-high end brands has to offer along with some professional ones like Kryolan and Ben Nye. This is the one product I will keep buying while keeping my Mac orange corrector for rare occasions. If you have less scary eyes, you will definitely need no other product than this. This is what I look for in a perfect make up product: simple and actually gets the job done.

Video Reviews & Tutorials