October 23, 2014 | 1666 users online

Makeup Brushes - Shu Uemura - #10 Handy Nylon Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2011 8:01:00 PM More reviews by cathekim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this one for applying concealer. Amazing! The first concealer brush I ever bought where I did not have to "finish" with patting or blending with fingers. (For reference, I like stick concealers and/or cream concealers - I have not tested this brush with a liquid concealer). Enough strokes and the brush does all the blending for you. Excellent quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2010 1:04:00 AM More reviews by lovecr0

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I originally bought this brush to use with Bobbi Brown cream eyeshadow. This was not my favorite brush for that purpose but it is an amazing under eye concealer brush. Shu uemura brushes are very high quality and are worth the money in my opinion. Do not be surprised if the handles are shorter than you are expecting.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 2:30:00 PM More reviews by swolf123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been applying e/s cream & base using MAC 249 for sometime, which is a little big and too firm (bordering on being very rough). I thought this brush might be a good replacement, based on the reviews. When I got this in the mail, I was so disappointed on its size. The #10 is so small and flimsy for cream e/s application. Though, it's a very quality brush, so I decided to keep it in my brush jar just in case I ever found a need for it. One day I decided to try applying my under eye concealer w/ it, instead w/ my fingers. I finally found a purpose for this great brush. It's so gently to that delicate area, and my concealer applied exceedingly more flawless than using my fingers. I'm now getting the #12 for the original purpose for purchasing #10. Hopefully that will be the key.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/31/2007 9:39:00 PM More reviews by icypeeches

I use this brush to apply concealer in the under eye area. Does a fabulous job of evenly applying my bobbi concealer.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2007 10:42:00 AM More reviews by mc82

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I consider this brush a must have for any collection, it is one that I use everyday and is a key brush in my kit. I use this to apply primer to lids and concealer to under eyes in particular and it is just perfect. The hairs are synthetic but soft and have the right firmness. This also cleans really easily, I just use shampoo and it is like new. Had this for over 2 years -well worth the money.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/8/2007 1:46:00 PM More reviews by NeverEnding

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this brush for applying under eye concealer. It's able to get into the corners easily, and blends the concealer smoothly. Highly recommend.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2006 12:40:00 PM More reviews by 8hourcream

What a beauty! I got this off ebay fr only £10 normally bout £35, its a good one for conceler, eyeshadows, basicially anything you want. Its soft yet good at getting a controlled amount its just a staple brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2005 10:24:00 AM More reviews by gelo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

wonderful brush. i use it for applying concealer, cream eyeshadows, liquid eyeshadows (like chanel's), and i use it with my mascara to get it close to my lashline. it's very versatile and not rough or stiff like some other brands can be.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/7/2004 4:24:00 PM More reviews by 2westies

Of all my many taklon brushes, this is the one I reach for most often. Wide enough to hold a fair amount of product, but with a pointed tip and flat profile, it does every job so effortlessly. Whether blending concealer to mask skin imperfections or under eye redness, or dabbing and blending cream eye shadow, this is *the* brush to use. It's a dainty size so you can get right up close to the mirror for precision work—yet it's a workhorse that stands up to repeated washings. I never considrered using it to apply lipstick, but another reviewer gave me that great idea. I will definitely buy another.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2004 9:42:00 PM More reviews by susieqqq

This brush has just the right angles to get a perfect eyeshadow crease and the price is great for a SU brush!