Lancome Juicy Tubes Tropiques

4.9

on 2/22/2009 4:54:00 PM

I haven't met a Tropiques gloss that I didn't absolutely love, and I have several. The smells are heavenly, they go on perfectly smooth and taste great. Pink Vanity is a yummy rasberry and one of my favorites. Coral Destination is another great. I'd skip the Smoothie line and go for these any day.

on 11/16/2008 3:00:00 PM

I found the limited edition Caramel Glaze a few months ago at Macy's, and it is divine. The scent is so yummy. I feel as if I'm wearing a caramel sundae on my lips. This juicy tube has a nice beigey brown color with a subtle shimmer.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I bought the Pink Vanity shade at TJ Maxx. I thought the tube was pretty and I like the JT Touched By Light GWP I got earlier this year. While I do like this, but I think the fragrance could be alot better. I am into sweeter scents. It smells kinda overly floral, but I can't quite describe the smell. The tube that I got also seems a bit sticky on its own. I have to mix it with something else in order to cut down on the stickiness a little bit. But being that I got this at TJ Maxx, the tube might not be a representation of the way all tubes are--maybe it's been sitting around awhile somewhere and that affected the consistency! But I still love how glossy this makes my lips, and I would buy something in the line again, maybe just not in this shade.

on 5/19/2008 2:34:00 PM

Caramel Glaze- I found this and a few others at TJ Maxx for $7.99 a tube- great deal for a great product, and the color is awesome. I love Juicy Tubes, anyway, but to get three of them for abotu $24 was perfect. I think this one is probably discontinued, hence the appearance at TJ Maxx, but check your local store to see if you can get the great deal I did.

I have dark hair, hazel eyes, and cool skin tone with pink undertones and this color is great for me. I think it will be super with a little summer tan, as well.

on 3/20/2008 12:13:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

I hate regular juicy tubes - sorry but they are just too glittery or smell nasty.
Then I came across this little gem, caramel glaze, and immediately fell in love!
It is a smooth, light beige with micro shimmer fine enough to plump my lips and add a very nice nude shine.
I am so impressed with the lasting power- two hours!
The cherry on top is the scent - it's to DIE for - rich butterscotch - it's the main reason I spent $22 CA on it : )
Sad that this is LE though, if you can find it, BUY it!!!

on 8/3/2007 12:07:00 AM

I am quite impressed with this new twist on the usual Lancome Juicy Tube. I purchased the Pink Vanity shade, and both the consistency and the smell are a step above the usually sticky original formula. The color is a vibrant pinkish violet in the tube, but on the lips it appears clear and shiney. The texture is amazing - slick, light, yet lasting. The smell is also quite delectable - like fragrant and juicy tropical fruits. Overall, it is a winning product by Lancome.

on 6/26/2007 8:46:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Caramel Glaze. This is amazing. It smells like rich and tasty caramel. Like putting caramel sauce on your lips. The shade is a nice neutral brown. I am DDD and it blends in with my natural lip colour. This is a great find!

Popular Lip Glosses