CoverFX -- BronzedFX in BRONZE

on 6/26/2007 4:14:00 PM

I am medium olive skinned and in spring/summer, I get quite tan (naturally). So I was looking for a new bronzer that was not pink, not orange, but just a natural looking golden brown. I found just that in CoverFX BronzedFX in BRONZE.
At first, I wasn't going to try it because of how sparkly it looked in the package. But the saleswoman managed to convince me and I was pleased. It doesn't show up sparkly at all on your skin. It looked nice and natural and it felt really good on my skin. So i bought it for about
$26CDN.
The only reason I took off one lippie is that it can look quite orange if you apply too much, which is quite easy too since this is VERY heavily pigmented. So be careful, only use a little.
UPDATE:
This is way too orange. It also settles into your pores and dry spots, making them look more noticable (and my skin has invisible pores, so I can'T imagine what it do to skin with visible pores.). It tends to make me look muddy/dirty and combined with the oranginess, ew. It also rubs off from your skin onto anything it touches. I have many many scarves, jackets and shirts that have orange smudges on them because of this. Will never buy again.
UPDATE (again):
I'm so undecided. On some days, this makes me glow perfectly. On other days, it looks orange. I know it depends on the quantity applied, but it seems to be more than that. It's almost as if it depends on the color of my shirt/sweater, if that makes sense? For example, the other day I was wearing a bright turquoise sweater and I put this on and my skin looked quite tan, but naturally so: not orange. The next day I wore a black t-shirt and this looked hideous, soooo orange. Yet I applied the same amount on both days. Hmm. I guess it's OK, I might repurchase if I don't find anything better, but def not HG. Sorry about the long review, hope it helped!

Popular Bronzers