October 24, 2014 | 1779 users online

Eyeliner - Cover Girl - Perfect Point Plus - Starlighting

rated 1 of 5 on 8/14/2010 1:32:00 PM More reviews by sliwkaxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HATED this eyeliner. I wanted to use it for the corner of my eyes to brighten them up but it barely showed up. I thought pushing a bit harder would make the colour show better, but it just snapped off. I used it for maybe a month and had to throw it out because it either already ran out, or it broke and wouldn't twist out anymore. It's really brittle, doesn't go on smooth. Not a fan.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2009 2:37:00 AM More reviews by kourtshort

Was super excited to use this on my water line to brighten my eyes, but it didn't even show up. Plus once you twist it out it won't go back into the tube!!!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 12:51:00 AM More reviews by gildedangel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I like the other liners in this line, but this one just doesn't show up well. I was going to use this on the waterline, but I can't get it to show up to save my life. Too bad, because I love the coor. Will not repurchase. For reference I am NW20 in MAC's Studio Fix Powder.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2007 12:53:00 PM More reviews by alison_k

I love the other CG Perfect Point Plus eyeliners, and I thought I would try this pretty silver color to apply on the inside corners of my eyes. I expected the liner to be just as silky feeling as the other colors in this range, but I was very disappointed. I tested this on my hand first, and I had to press the tip very hard to get a line to show. The actual line itself was gritty and hardly visible. I thought that perhaps the first 1/8" or so was dried out, so I snapped off a little from the top of the liner to see if that made a difference. The liner still was very hard and gritty. So I applied it to my eye - very gently - to see if would show up. Nope. Maybe I had a bad batch, but I am not wasting any money on buying another one for the same problems.