July 22, 2014 | 2061 users online

Eye Shadow - Coastal Scents - Satin Eyeshadow in "Lusty"

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 5:50:00 PM More reviews by eviaa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this CS eyeshadow, it looks great with my green eyes, makes them pop! First I got it as a sample, loved it, bought full size! But... I find using those loose shadows bit messy, so lately I have switched to using only pressed e/s.

Little offtopic. I have a question - is there kinda a "dupe" for this shade out of MAC pressed e/s? This is a perfect shade for using all over lid as well for inner corners to brighten up eyes. I cannot live with this, maybe anyone can help!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/23/2009 9:05:00 AM More reviews by sherylhazel

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the one color that I use almost everyday. I put it over my entire lid as a base color and then add other colors in the crease and outer edge of my eye. This color goes with everything and has a slight shimmer to it, but is not glittery. I love this and every other Coastal Scents eyeshadow that I have tried. The price can't be beat and I will definitely be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2009 4:12:00 PM More reviews by QueenofEagles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this as a sample and I totally love it. It's very flexible as a shadow and could be used both as a shadow on lids and as a highlighter.
What I don't like that much is the jar it comes in because it's short and wide not tall and thin, so it takes up a lot of space to store upside down in order to see the colours. However I love coastal scents pigments.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2007 12:55:00 PM More reviews by CarlaN

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

"Lusty" is a loose-powder shadow, similar to MAC's pigments.

Although this particular shade, a light-to-medium beige-y champagne, is described as having "low sparkle," it does have quite a bit of silvery shimmer. It's a nice uniform shimmer; no big chunky glitter here.

This is one of those "idiot-proof" shades that can be easily swiped across lids for a quick eye-brightening wash. In summer, I love this on eyes(NW15; brunette; green eyes), and MAC "Ladybug" on lips.

"Lusty," like the typical loose-powder shadow, is a little messy to apply, so I subtracted one lippie.

It wears well over UD PP, but what doesn't?

I love the color as well as the shimmer of "Lusty," which comes in a generiously-sized shaker-equipped clear plastic jar. I'd gladly buy again!