July 29, 2014 | 1893 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Omnia Amethyste

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 11:13:00 PM More reviews by nutelya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I adore this fragrance, it's very pleasant to smell. Not too strong and overwhelming, it's fresh and sweet. It reminds me of nice smelling powders, and I prefer scents like that, it keeps you smelling fresh throughout the day. I also get a lot of compliments whenever I wear this perfume, and it lasts a long time as well. The scent is very youthful, but very classy as well.

For its price, its longevity, as well as the amount you get, I do think that the pricing is fair. Bvlgari Omnia Amethyste is a complex fragrance, multi-dimensional and inviting to the senses, in my opinion. I'll definitely repurchase, it's good for both hot and cooler weather.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 7:07:00 AM More reviews by Sabsumaiya

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't know what this is supposed to smell like, because I'm illiterate when it comes to describing perfume smells, but it smells amazing!! I repurchased a second bottle, and do not regret it! I've been using this perfume for over 5 years now! Just beautiful! The packaging isn't very user friendly though.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2014 4:03:00 AM More reviews by agnebai

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

The way I describe Omnia Amethyste fragrance in my mind doesn't sound like anything I would like, but here I am... I was looking for a completely new fragrance for myself (something I never had nor tried), came across this one and instantly loved it.
This is probably the most floral perfume in my collection now. Strong and almost too sweet right after spraying it on my skin, but becomes very pleasant and soft in just a few minutes. About an hour later I would describe it as musky and warm. Suitable for both day and night, in my opinion.
Probably the only con for me is the interlocking circle bottle design.
The biggest pro (besides the fact that I love the smell): it lasts. At the moment of writing this review, I've been wearing Omnia Amethyste for about 5 hours and I can still smell the scent very clearly.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't normally like sweet fragrances, but I find this one to be an exception!

It has a sweet, yet elegant scent.

It's not overly sweet, or overpowering.

This fragrance reminds me of a nice walk on beach in cold weather.
Or wearing it while reading a book in front of the fireplace.
Or I would wear it to work in an office environment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing fragrance. I bought this blindly at a discount at Marshall's. So glad I did! It smelled a bit strong when I first tested it on my wrist but I smelled it a few minutes later and its a soft, spicy, soap, musk with a flower mixed in. Very nice. Although only eau de toilette, its strong and the scent gets muskier with the daily wear. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants a scent that lasts and if you like a sweeter, muskier smell. I can't wait to try more BVLGARI scents. Very pleased!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's my virgin perfume and I've gone through two bottles now. First I smelt it inside a Vogue magazine, and that was the best smell in the world, so sophisticated and enchanting.It's hard to describe, just makes you think of an independant, elegant young woman, beautiful and hard to see through.made me feel like it was exactly the way I want to smell like, and the amethyste twisted bottle just made it more desiring. I bought my first bottle and it cost a lot, considering what I could afford as a 15-year-old. But I loved it, every spray of it.I constantly got compliments from people, saying that I smell nice, instead of " I like your perfume". It sorted of blended in with my body chemistry. But be careful, it's not sth you'll want to wear on a hot summer day, it'll ruin the fleeting beauty of it, otherwise it's suitable for all time.
The only downside with it is, it doesn't last, that's why I said "fleeting". I guess beautiful things just don't last. So does a perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by pwncahontas

the bottle looks so cheap but i love the scent. smells like a spicy black liquorice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this so much, the smell, and specially, I love VIOLET

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by matildaCPH

One of my few favorites. Can't find a single good smelling fragrance from other big names like Chanel, Dior, D&G, Gucci etc.. All of them are so ordinary..Bvlgari manages to create beautiful fragrances (also for men). I am not into flowery and sweet scents but this one manages to be flowery without smelling "old, granny-ish". It is fresh, delicate, playful, feminine, elegant and timeless..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by JoyaJay

All time favourite, and I've tried quite a few scents. This is somewhat of classy, yet not a heavy (grandma) scent at all. It's fresh, but not deodorant-fresh-like. It's elegant and timeless. Smells a bit woody and floraly. Such a classic, I love it so much!