April 17, 2014 | 1868 users online

Fragrances - Bulgari - Omnia Amethyste

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2012 8:46:00 AM More reviews by missmetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't normally like sweet fragrances, but I find this one to be an exception!

It has a sweet, yet elegant scent.

It's not overly sweet, or overpowering.

This fragrance reminds me of a nice walk on beach in cold weather.
Or wearing it while reading a book in front of the fireplace.
Or I would wear it to work in an office environment.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2012 10:38:00 PM More reviews by perfumefiend

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an amazing fragrance. I bought this blindly at a discount at Marshall's. So glad I did! It smelled a bit strong when I first tested it on my wrist but I smelled it a few minutes later and its a soft, spicy, soap, musk with a flower mixed in. Very nice. Although only eau de toilette, its strong and the scent gets muskier with the daily wear. I highly recommend this for anyone who wants a scent that lasts and if you like a sweeter, muskier smell. I can't wait to try more BVLGARI scents. Very pleased!!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2012 11:08:00 PM More reviews by ChloeYoung

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's my virgin perfume and I've gone through two bottles now. First I smelt it inside a Vogue magazine, and that was the best smell in the world, so sophisticated and enchanting.It's hard to describe, just makes you think of an independant, elegant young woman, beautiful and hard to see through.made me feel like it was exactly the way I want to smell like, and the amethyste twisted bottle just made it more desiring. I bought my first bottle and it cost a lot, considering what I could afford as a 15-year-old. But I loved it, every spray of it.I constantly got compliments from people, saying that I smell nice, instead of " I like your perfume". It sorted of blended in with my body chemistry. But be careful, it's not sth you'll want to wear on a hot summer day, it'll ruin the fleeting beauty of it, otherwise it's suitable for all time.
The only downside with it is, it doesn't last, that's why I said "fleeting". I guess beautiful things just don't last. So does a perfume.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2012 5:52:00 AM More reviews by pwncahontas

the bottle looks so cheap but i love the scent. smells like a spicy black liquorice.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2012 1:51:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this so much, the smell, and specially, I love VIOLET

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2012 7:29:00 AM More reviews by matildaCPH

One of my few favorites. Can't find a single good smelling fragrance from other big names like Chanel, Dior, D&G, Gucci etc.. All of them are so ordinary..Bvlgari manages to create beautiful fragrances (also for men). I am not into flowery and sweet scents but this one manages to be flowery without smelling "old, granny-ish". It is fresh, delicate, playful, feminine, elegant and timeless..

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2012 11:23:00 AM More reviews by JoyaJay

All time favourite, and I've tried quite a few scents. This is somewhat of classy, yet not a heavy (grandma) scent at all. It's fresh, but not deodorant-fresh-like. It's elegant and timeless. Smells a bit woody and floraly. Such a classic, I love it so much!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/9/2011 11:29:00 PM More reviews by Silverflamed

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Very strong at first, but it lightens up after a bit. Easy to transition from day to night.

Green Sap, Pink Grapefruit, Iris Flower, Bulgarian Rosebud, Heliotrope, Solar Wood.

Style:
Graceful. Elegant. Fresh.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2011 1:39:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Im not a fan of floral fragrances due to their tendency of smelling "older like" I like woody/oriental type of perfumes some of my favorites are T.M Angel, Dior Addict, Lancome's Hypnose, D&G The One and several others. In the summer month's I wear D&G's Light Blue and occasionally Lancome's Miracle.
Omnia Amethyste is a beautiful feminine floral youthful fragrance that smells elegant and refined, it's one of those fragrances that can be worn all year round. I can never get enough of this playful,sparkling delicate fragrance that wears well throughout the day. This is a must have for me and probably the only floral fragrance that I will never get tired of, I have purchased 3 bottles in the last 4yrs, and will continue to purchase.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/6/2011 11:13:00 PM More reviews by JulietCapulet

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had a vial sample of this, and thank god it was only a trial size, because this perfume is ugly in a pretty mask. The initial smell is really nice, a soft floral mixed with woods, like an innocent enchanted forest. That lasts all of a minute or two before it smells like Scrubbing Bubbles, and about ten minutes later, a mix of the bathroom cleaner, baby powder, and sunscreen. I guess if you want to smell like the showers at your local YMCA?

I almost gave this one two stars because of how nice the first moment was, but the deception was too disappointing. Thankfully the fragrance doesn't last long either.