April 24, 2014 | 1944 users online

Polishes - China Glaze - For Audrey

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:06:00 AM More reviews by summergirl8830

LOVE this polish. The name, the formula, the color, it's all so perfect. The only (minor) complaints I have is that the China Glaze brush is too small (I prefer OPI). Also, the packaging is not the best, compared to essie, chanel, & other higher end polishes, which I know I'm asking for too much since it's so much cheaper than higher end polishes.
Also, another reviewer mentioned that it doesn't look good on her warm yellow-toned asian skin tones and I beg to differ. I have the exact same skin tone as she described and I love this color on me.
So overall, I'm very satisfied with this polish.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 9:48:00 AM More reviews by iLoveYoutwo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

The reviews here are SO darn good and so I decided I would try this color as it looks good on some hands. I love the tiffany blue color, but on my yellow, warm, asian, skintone, it's the ugliest color ever. If you have cool skin tone, this would look extremely good on you. On me, it looked so bad and so ridiculous to the point that I wore it for maybe 2 hours then I removed it all.

Unfortunately I can only pull of french nails, coral, red, or dark nails....

rated 3 of 5 on 2/7/2014 11:14:00 AM More reviews by Gerdule

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Absolutely loved the color! on nails it looks the same as in the bottle. However, it takes a while for polish to dry and I couldn't get a thin coat - only managed to get quite a thick coat (its fine because its enough to get full coverage and color, but takes ages to dry). Also I wouldn't say that it lasts very long. Normally I can wear nail polish for 5 days (with base and top coats) without any problems but this one doesn't stay longer than 3 days without corrections on the tips. I would say its quite expensive but you get a lot of product and because you need only 1 coat, bottle will be enough for a long time.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by atlanta

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had the salon do a French manicure with For Audrey on the tips. The color oxidized to an almost perfect match to my tiffany charms. I went 11 days before chipping. I'm a legal secretary typing filing moving boxes set up christmas tree did dishes. I don't know what the top coat was or what made this work but I have never ever gone 11 days without a chip even when I wore acrylics!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2014 2:06:00 AM More reviews by ColorDream

I saw this color on one of my nurses when I was in the hospital. It looked so pretty on her that I had to get my hands on a bottle and try it for myself. I LOVE how close it is to the color of Tiffany's boxes! It's such a pretty and unusual color. I'm a sucker for blues and greens, so this is a perfect shade for me -- truly the best of both worlds! The color is highly saturated and goes on like a dream! You could get away with just one coat if you are in a hurry. Two coats make it perfect and if you choose, you can even get away without a topcoat since it dries very quickly and extremely shiny! It looks beautiful on both long and short nails. It also lasts at least a week with one coat -- up to two weeks with two coats and a protective top coat. If you're looking for something to spice up your polish collection -- look no further! When this runs out, I'll definitely be buying another! This has become a staple, go to color in my collection. I hope it will be in yours too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2013 12:29:00 AM More reviews by kadytheredpanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Other Eyes: Green

Beautiful Tiffany color. It applies like butter on all but my thumbnails, which tend to streak but quickly even out. I can technically get away with one coat if I wanted to but I like to use two to make sure I get it nicely opaque. Drying time is standard for nail polish so be sure to wear a fast dry top coat with it. Not only will it dry faster but your nails will also be glossier than they already will be. I've found that this will take at least five days before it begins chipping on me. Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/22/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by whitelace6

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I ordered this online and when I first saw it I was very disappointed with the color in the bottle. It looked like a dull, dusty blue. The online swatches looked much prettier. I was skeptical to do a full mani because I really didn't like it, but on my nails it looked so much different. I compared my nails to one of my Tiffany bags, and the color was indeed a true Tiffany blue. It was easy to apply, and was opaque in 2 coats. This is a creme polish, and has a nice glossy finish. It lasted well with my Revlon top coat. If you're looking for that unique Tiffany blue, give this a chance and try to get past the bottle color.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/27/2013 11:27:00 AM More reviews by Lacquerhead

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I loved the color of the polish, but the consistency was really thick and gloopy, I needed 2 coats and got Bubbles :( I later thinned it out with polish thinner and it's much better now :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I agree with the previous review. The swatched looked beautiful online, but different in person. I felt like this shade was too green and dark. Its not the Tiffany shade that I thought it would be. I ended up swapping this away, but I hope to try similar shades from other brands like Butter London or Essie. I will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2013 12:04:00 PM More reviews by pinknika

I lusted after this color for quite a while! I finally bought it, and while I think it's pretty I am sorta dissapointed, it's not nearly the same as the turquoise tiffany or the swatches I saw online. The color to me isn't very bright, and it's almost dusty looking like a dusty muted bluish turquoise. Not sure if I got a different batch or what, and I am pretty sure it's authentic because I purchased it from Ulta. Maybe they are changing this color around, kind of like how OPI bubble bath is, there are 2 versions out there. Maybe I got the really dusty weird one that China Glaze is putting out. I did experiment with photos, the flash makes it look really really blue, but the dustiness without the flash is getting picked up by my camera.

I did like that I only needed to use one, thats right, ONE coat! I was tempted not to put a second, but I did anyways, but I really could get away with just one coat. Love the finish and the creaminess, it is pretty thick and I got a couple teeny tiny bubbles. Overall, I am on the hunt for some pretty pretty turquoise colors, I am eyeing a few from Essie, but if anyone can rec me something, that would be great!!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No