October 24, 2014 | 1503 users online

Lip Treatments - Avon - Avon Care Deeply lipbalm

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 4:14:00 AM More reviews by midnight_muse

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

My HG lip balm. I have a nervous habit of licking my lips so mine get very chapped. I've tried so many lip balms and treatments over the years, and none compare to this. It does have a faint perfume-y smell as others have noted, but that's a plus for me because I dislike fruit flavors or smells. The smell is not unpleasant to me, and I don't smell it after a few moments anyway. I pray they never discontinue this!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:11:00 PM More reviews by stormm

I usually use more fancy lipbalms (tinted, scented etc.) but this one is always in my makeup bag. It's a great balm to use under lipsticks, moisturizes lips well enough and does not have a disturbing smell. It also does not change the finish of a lipstick so a staple in my bag.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2011 9:06:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyes01

My absolute favorite lip treatment. Compared to everything else I have tried, this is so buttery smooth. Everything else feels like wax. Has a slight smell but you can't smell it after a second. The best. Will repurchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/28/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by HisFirst

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

It moisturizes ok, but has an awful perfume-y smell. I purchased this because I wanted a lip balm that did not contain SPF to use at night. It's just like putting perfume on your upper lip; it's that strong. Made my throat itchy. I think the Lip Dew is much better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by mariella99

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This stuff is so cheap and so very, very good, it's hard to believe. I had a rashy, rough bit of skin on my lip (eczema? who knows) and nothing would "fix" it - not highly priced lip balms, not aloe first aid cream and I was reluctant to try cortisone. But this lip balm cleared it up in a day or 2. I need to find someone who sells Avon near me so I can get more of these for stocking stuffers and for myself and my family because Avon really does have a few excellent products at prices that are hard to beat.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by pinkpirate034

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I got htis lip blam as a stocking stuffer from my roomates granny and I threw it into my bag and never used it....until a few months ago when I was in a pinch and swiped some on. I LOVE THIS STUFF!. Its like a lotion for your lips. It smells like lotion too which sort of sucks but definately wont keep me from using this.I usually put a nice thick layer of it on before I go to bed and when I wake up my lips are so soft and super moisturized. Its amazing. It goes on clear and is excellent under lipsticks or even on top of them for a little shine. This is excellent stuff. Now for the downside...The packaging. Its in a regualer chapstick like tube...which is ok but the wrapper is green and red and has like month calendars all over it. The wrapper is truly horrible. I ended up removing the wrapper off of mine and painting little flowers allover it with some colored sharpies which improved the look alot. If your looking for a deep conditioning lip treatment this is definately what you want.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2010 11:41:00 PM More reviews by barbieismetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this lipchap , I apply it at night time because as others have said there is no SPF in it , It is slippery but feels good on my lips and instantly smoothes and soothes them . I wake up with hydrated plumped lips.

Its also so cheap you can find these for a dollar or less sometimes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2009 3:51:00 PM More reviews by iuprincess

I have been using this chapstick for years and years. This is the absolute best out there, especially for the price. I highly recommend this to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2008 11:34:00 AM More reviews by crazyfrog13

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect lip balm to use before bed. It's creamy and moisturizing with no flavour/smell or colour. I use it every night and have had no issues with chapping this winter; I wake up to soft smooth lips every morning. It's super long lasting so it keeps my lips protected and moisturized all night. It doesn't have an SPF, so I wouldn't use it for daytime, but it's my HG for bedtime.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2007 2:15:00 PM More reviews by cheer_tina2205

When I was a kid my mom started buying me the calendar-edition tubes of these every year for Christmas stockings. I'm 20 years old and she's still gettin them for me! It's the greatest chapstick you'll ever get. It's not heavy and greasy like some chapsticks but it has great moisture. On sale it's 69 cents. You just can't beat that!