November 26, 2014 | 1023 users online

Body Scrubs - Tree Hut - Almond & Honey Scrub

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/22/2014 2:17:00 AM More reviews by SmaugtheMagnificent

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think this works pretty well for me. I have noticed a difference in my skin since using it, my skin a lot softer and it has helped get rid of the bumps i have on me. i love the smell, i love anything that has almond in it. This is the first scrub i've had i'm pretty impressed. I'll probably buy it again, unless i happen to find one that works just as well that's a little cheaper. I say give it ago!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/16/2014 12:56:00 PM More reviews by missnat

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I would give this product five stars, but I hate the smell. If you are not a fan of intense, very artificial almond smells, don't go near this, it will knock you over. That said, I do love the other scrubs in this line. They are super gritty without being scratchy, leave my skin like silk, and rinse off completely, leaving nothing behind but a pleasant hint of fragrance. So if you love almonds...

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by dwducky

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

this is pure perfection. I bought the coconut lime scrub months ago at my local store and didn't live the scent, it wasn't anything like it's name. I went out on a limb and bought the almond & honey scrub on Amazon since they sell 3 for $12.99. it's a total steal, this scrub sells for $9.99 for ONE in stores! I want disappointed, like I mentioned before, this scrub is pure perfection. it smells divine, exactly like it's name and is so luxurious. my skin is so soft I don't need to apply moisturizer afterwards. I roll be repurchasing as long as it's still available.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2013 1:09:00 PM More reviews by GermanChocolat7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Smells like a mix between Jergens Original Cherry Almond lotion and St. Ives Apricot scrub. This is heavy-duty; VERY abrasive! It is also invigorating. I use this all over my body, except my face. It leaves my skin polished and smooth - all prior rough spots and areas gone! Manages to moisturize without being excessively oily, and makes my skin extremely soft.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2013 10:18:00 PM More reviews by MissAwesome

One of the best body scrub I've ever tried! This is my first Tree Hut scrub and I have become a fan!
I got this scrub at Walmart for about $6 for a pretty big tub. This one smells amazing! Smells like a hint of cherry and honey than almond and honey, but nonetheless still smells amazing! The other scrub smells as amazing as well.
I use this inside the shower and since there is no scoop some water gets in the tub when I grab for more. Since this is happening the sugar on the top layer is dissolving a bit. When this happens I mix the whole tub so the slightly dissolved sugar is evenly distributed.
To the product itself, this works GREAT! I mainly use it on my legs and they have never been more smooth! The scrub is pretty thick and is pretty rough. Feels like you're rubbing sand, but the water dissolves the sugar as you're scrubbing.
I look forward to me showers since I would be able to use this! I'm would definitely buy this scrub again and I would loove to try Tree Hut's other scrubs!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2013 11:59:00 PM More reviews by MES

Love this, the scent is intoxicating. I have tried all the other Tree Hut Scrubs and this is by far my favorite. Nice sweet almond scent, reminiscent of amaretto. Pretty coarse and gritty, I would never dream of using this on my face, but make a great exfoliant for everything from the shoulders down. Scrub down with this, rinse off, dry, and moisturizer, then prepare to be amazed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 12:18:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

I love this body scrub! It's such an excellent exfoliator, its rough but it's ok for me to use 2x a month or once in the winter time.
I love the smell and the ingredients are really good, it's what a good scrub should have shea butter, avocado oil, almond oil and most important of all Evening Primorse Oil which is an excellent oil especially for women (I take the supplement as well)
It's inexpensive and high quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2012 11:31:00 PM More reviews by gymgoddess19

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Wow, this scrub is AMAZING! Just picked it up from Walmart yesterday for $5.98 and its a HUGE tub, especially for the price (plus, I happened to find one that had a bonus 3oz, so I got 21oz for the price of 18oz :D ). I used it this morning, and then shaved after and I haven't been able to stop feeling my legs- they are so freaking soft! My boyfriend can't stop feeling them either ;)

The smell is very pleasant and I don't foresee myself getting sick of it any time soon. I kinda wanted to get the Coconut Lime scent, but I feel as though it would be too summery of a scent, and its nearly fall. It lingered in my bathroom for a little bit, but not too much on my skin, which was fine by me.

For this price and how soft it made my skin, I will DEFINITELY repurchase! So glad I found this gem :)

rated 4 of 5 on 6/6/2012 7:15:00 PM More reviews by EscalatorKid

I like all of Tree Hut's sugar scrubs.

It really does smooth out my skin and makes it feel soft and silky. When I first open it, once I stir in the excess oil that accumulates at the top, it is super thick and has a heavier, "rougher" consistency.

When it gets towards the end of a jar, it tends to be thinner, oilier, and doesn't exfoliate as well.

I use this for my face as well as my whole body.

The Almond/Honey Scent is nice, but it kind of reminds me of the generic soap used in a public bathroom... Generic and sickly sweet smelling. I've kind of gotten over that, but sometimes, it seems overpowering.

I'll still buy this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/5/2012 8:14:00 PM More reviews by gommiebears

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has to be my second favorite scent from this line (the first one would be the kukui nut scent that is somewhat hard to find in my area). It scrubs my body very well and the results for me last about three weeks before I have to use it again if I want baby soft skin. For some odd reason, I left a jar at my mom's house and she love it also. But she uses it on her face. Eeek! Will repurchase again.