November 26, 2014 | 1560 users online

Eye Shadow - Fyrinnae - Bombshell Bath Starfish

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2010 7:54:00 PM More reviews by dcoulon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Why is this eyeshadow under Bombshell Bath? I'm not sure. However, contrary to other reviews, I am in LOVE with this eyeshadow. It very possibly could be my favorite shade from Fyrinnae (and I do have quite a few). However, I will state that you HAVE to apply this one over Pixie Epoxy--it loses all of it's lustre if you don't! This shade is a beautiful dusky purple with a gold sparkle. It is beautiful paired with an otherwise neutral eye--I especially love it at the lower lash line or at the outer half of the lid. I am considering buying another full sized one to stock up--I love it that much!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2009 3:47:00 AM More reviews by lbh82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This eyeshadow looks different depending on the light. In direct sun it looks almost like UD "x". From an angle it looks more mauvey. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/25/2008 12:26:00 AM More reviews by FridayLong

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

May be my all time favorite shadow. If you're looking for I bright, punchy wash of color, keep looking. If you're looking for a subtle, mysterious wash of glamour, you've found it. Perfect for daytime wear and easily part of a sexy, smoky, evening look.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/23/2008 10:01:00 AM More reviews by kellybella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Described as Lilac/Mauve with gold sparkle. And it is exactly that. This is a beautiful color to use as an all over wash on the eyelid. I found this color easier to blend and apply than most of the other Fyrinnae colors I've tried.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2007 7:03:00 PM More reviews by styrch

This shadow was sort of pink and barely showed up on my NC15 skin. There's a little bit of shimmer but it tends to separate when using this one unless you just glop it on. You could use it as a wash, but I'm not sure why you would when there are so many better shadows out there. I've seen some pictures on MUA of this and it looks gorgeous - totally don't know what the deal was with mine but it's nearly invisible. Don't waste your money.