August 1, 2014 | 1720 users online

Eye Shadow - Ulta - Eye Shadow

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2013 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Principessa13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Great colors. Good lasting power. No creasing. Pleasantly surprised.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

The quality of these shadows are great and reasonably priced! If you can find a shade that you like, definitley purchase. I highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by HeidiF69

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have this in Bermuda Sands, Seashell and Gunmetal. I truly love them all, but Bermuda Sands is my favorite shadow ever - a perfect peachy beige. I think I bought them a couple years ago, and maybe the formulation has changes, but I have no problems with them being chalky or getting a film. They also work great with a damp brush, just treat them more like baked shadows. Would repurchase if I run out.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/8/2013 4:03:00 PM More reviews by DecembersWoe9895

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm not a big fan of Ulta eyeshadows as they can have tons of fallout, be chalky, not true to color, and not very longwearing.Now I'm not saying all of them are like that, just the ones I have used in the sets they sell. Individually, these eyeshadows are a tad too pricey for the quality they offer, but on sale I would say it's a fairly decent offer. I would not repurchase because I would opt for another less expensive, better quality drugstore brand or a higher end one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2013 1:14:00 PM More reviews by jsarrett

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I bought 2 dark Ulta eyeshadows to use as eyeliner on my bottom lashline and I really like how it lasts. I use a thin, flat eyeliner brush that came with my E.L.F. cream eyeliner to brush on the Ulta eyeshadow. It lasts all day and I can use as much or as little as I want. It seems to work both wet and dry for me. I also got it for steal at 2 for $6 sale.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/22/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Pestina18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

General highlights: many colors, quick and easy, doesn't last long |||||
This is my go-to daily eyeshadow. I normally use it in Sterling in the winter, and switch to Aztec Gold in the summer. It's just a simple, one-shade shadow for your lids. It contains cornstarch, which helps makeup last longer, but I find that it fades and comes off very quickly. Definitely doesn't last all day. But it's good enough for a day at work or school, and you can get them at a pretty good price when Ulta has sales. They come in so many colors!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2012 7:29:00 PM More reviews by kaylaarias

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this eyeshadow in Wisteria Lane, which is a greyish purple color. It's a very subtle color but I think it's just that color, since I haven't tried any other shades of Ulta eyeshadow. It goes on very smoothly and doesn't smudge. I would buy it again, but probably in another color.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/18/2012 5:39:00 PM More reviews by PinkIcing1

These eyeshadows are fairly good for the price. Some of them are better than others. You can hardly tell what color you are put on because the color payoff is pretty bad and a lot of them look the same. The shadow fades a bit as well. Some crease, others don't.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/19/2012 8:29:00 PM More reviews by cynaga

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous pigmented color at a great price. So many choices too!

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by white05mustang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

This is a review for Ulta eyeshadow in general. I was in Ulta a while ago when they had their BOGO for their Ulta brand cosmetics. I got some eyeshadows in a color palette that I normally choose in Bare Escentuals eye colors. I applied the new Ulta eyeshadow and I noticed about halfway through the day my eyelids were itching like crazy! I thought maybe it was my allergies and kept using the eyeshadow. After about 4 days of use, my eyelids were red, broken out, and scaly. Yuck! There is something nasty in those eyeshadows that doesn't agree with my skin. They went straight in the trash. I am giving them one lippie instead of 0 because the colors were nice. I love Ulta's Legendary Lengths mascara, but for eyeshadow, I will stick with Bare Escentuals and keep my eyelids looking and feeling normal.