September 21, 2014 | 1868 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers-Plum Splash

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2013 7:22:00 AM More reviews by donnahsueh

I loved how I could make it really sheer by dabbing a little bit of it on (or even wearing a nude lip underneath) OR I could build it up and make it more dramatic. I also really love the color of this gloss! I've been obsessed with plums this season and this gloss is perfect! It also smells really yummy which is a plus for me! Only down slide to this product is that it's a squeeze tube and I HATE products that come in that packaging. I found that the product inside eventually starts separating and becomes ineffective after a while.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/28/2012 4:48:00 PM More reviews by secondadonna

I love having this in my bag in case I want to pretty up my lips on the go. Applies smoothly and precisely without a mirror! Plum splash is more like a mauvey medium-to-dark pink; it doesn't really have the brown you see in some plums. It's a very flattering cool shade, not overly frosty. The non-sticky/tacky texture and moisturizing formula of these glosses means the colour doesn't last forever, but that's why the convenient packaging is such a bonus.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/30/2012 6:29:00 PM More reviews by HotWolfie

This applied well, was smooth and creamy, and gave a nice "wet" look to my lips. The gloss lasted a long time and I really liked the smell (not too overpowering). The color though was a little too severe for me. It's a little deep for just a gloss. I apply it very lightly so I get just a wee bit of color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2012 2:42:00 PM More reviews by kellilane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this gloss! Love the irridescent colors in it. Thin coats to start then gradually put more on. Not sticky. Tastes and smells good. Can't go wrong! Have 4 or 5 of them!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 11:11:00 PM More reviews by nikkilovesmakeupp

I was interested in this lipgloss. Unfortunately the plum smell is unappealing. The color is very pigmented and deep. This has a very gross and sticky consistancey. I might try another scent.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/18/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by jumpergirlem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this at Publix (super expensive there...ugh.) and I liked the color. As an added plus after buying it, I read online that lip color for that season was plum! Its very pigmented, and the scent is sweet and fruity. I think its more of a spring/fall gloss, but it'll work in any season! I absolutely love it, and its smooth on the lips!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 6:54:00 PM More reviews by duckfoot

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

a wonderful lip gloss. not sticky at all. smells good. tastes great. i would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2010 1:56:00 PM More reviews by adriennewines

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipgloss. It is surprisingly long lasting and it takes good. I HATE when lipglosses have a non-taste or a petroleum taste. :-\
so what if I lick my lips more! I will just put more on. :D

Plum splash's color stays on even longer than the "glossiness", which I'm fine with.

This color is great for work or play.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2009 7:56:00 PM More reviews by RitaPerfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I had no idea that this stuff is so pigmented! From the outside, it looks like a sheer and un-pigmented lip gloss, as drugstore lip glosses tend to be. So I squeezed a huge blob onto my lips and was shocked by how intense the color was! I tried smacking my lips together to even out the color, but I ended up having to wipe some of it off. Now I know that the trick is to use only a tiny bit and build up the color slowly. When the gloss fades, it leaves behind a beautiful stain! I have never had a lip gloss do this before! 'Plum Splash" is a plummy berry shade. I had been wanting to try the Covergirl Outlast lip stains, but I was afraid that the colors would be too drying. Now I can achieve the same pretty stained lips with the Fruit Spritzer in "Plum Splash" (as long as I remember to squeeze the tube gently!) Will definitely buy again. I only wished that they made more wearable colors. I'm not sure if I would like any of the other shades, such as orange, bronzey brown, yellow, and purple...

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2009 10:38:00 AM More reviews by stack1785

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product smells great and tastes great too. It's not sticky like alot of glosses. You only need a little product on your lips, because the pigment is pretty intense. I give it a 4 because application definitely requires a mirror... kinda messy. Overall, I like it, it's cheap, and I will buy again.