October 25, 2014 | 2027 users online

Lip Gloss - Cover Girl - Wetslicks Fruit Spritzers-Papaya

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/30/2013 9:29:00 PM More reviews by Princesa7

Love this gloss!!!

This is one of my favorites for a nude glossy lip and the scent is sooooo yummy!!!

This gloss goes on nice & smooth and it never sticky!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2013 1:05:00 PM More reviews by erinbearen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is my absolute favorite lip gloss of all time. Perfect for a natural lip with a hint of shimmer and color. Disappointed that it is no longer sold at my Walmart, Target, or Shopko. But Rite Aid has it! It doesn't last forever but it is not sticky at all. I would rather have to reapply than have my hair get caught in my lip gloss. Probably had over ten tubes over the years. I would give it ten lip pies if possible!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2011 10:00:00 PM More reviews by browneyessmiles

This smells good. Its almost translucent on the lips, just a hint of color, and hint of gold sparkle. Its not very sticky, but I don't feel like it lasts long. Nothing special, but good to keep handy for a natural / bronzy look, and would be good over other lipcolors. Super cheap too.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by uthinkpink01

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This lip gloss does smell really good, and gives slight color plus the glitter when applied. I do like how it looks on. The problem with this lip gloss is the way it feels on my lips. It's not sticky at all, instead it's so oily that the product leaks down my lips to pool at the bottom of the lip. So if it's on my top lip it all pools and becomes oily right between my lips. It never forms that white line, it just stays oily and gross. I'd much prefer to deal with a little bit of stickiness not to feel as though I'm dripping in oil. I will not be repurchasing.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/29/2010 8:44:00 PM More reviews by yeAhLavi

I love the smell of this gloss! :D
It gives little shine, natural color (it's clear) and tastes good. :))
It would be better if it will last longer and food proof. :3
Good thing this gloss is not sticky. ;)
I won't buy this one again because i want to try raspberry splash. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2010 10:32:00 PM More reviews by blueberryfrost

Papaya Splash looks like a light coral color with peach/gold shimmer flakes in the tube. Applied, it is completely clear and only the shimmer shows up. I find that Papaya Splash smells exactly like Tangerine Splash, so they likely used the same flavor oil for both. Not my favorite Fruit Spritzer gloss (Guava is). As always, the Fruit Spritzers are smooth, not at all sticky. If eating/drinking it won't last long but if not, it can last about an hour or two. Also, these are often BOGO half off at Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2010 7:17:00 PM More reviews by SoSleepy

I absolutely LOVE this gloss! It smells delicious, has a subtle sweet taste, moisturizes beautifully and gives just a tiny hint of coral color plus plenty of shine. I'm not a big fan of opaque lip glosses so these fruit spritzers are perfect for me. The staying power isn't fantastic but it's relatively cheap and easy to reapply so I'm not put off by that. :)

rated 2 of 5 on 3/12/2010 8:21:00 PM More reviews by timbaby

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this on a BOGO from rite aid,I'm really happy I didnt pay anything for it otherwise I would have returned it..it's basically just a clear gloss with some glitter in it..I still use it just to have something on my lips,but I wont purchase this again in any of the colors..I really love Cover Girl for most of their products but their lip glosses suck!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 2:15:00 PM More reviews by HotCurry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This and Tangerine are my two coral gloss drugstore faves! They taste great, and have the most beautiful coral shimmer which is so flattering for my tanned NC40ish skintone! Love this gloss, and it's a little more pigmented than some of the other fruit spritzers, which I sometimes feel are too sheer. It's hard to find coral shades, but sometimes a gal needs a break from pinks!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/1/2009 8:41:00 PM More reviews by sweetness09

I love this! It tastes so good, not fake like some other lipglosses can taste. Not much color, but I don't mind that at all. I love that it isn't sticky too!! This is my favorite out of this collection.