July 29, 2014 | 1896 users online

Lipstick - New York Color - Ultra Last Lip Wear 408B Sherry Sparkle

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 4:23:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

Good everyday lipstick. Nice color, goes well with fair skin. Goes on easily, lasts for a long time.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2013 4:38:00 PM More reviews by Mollieismehehe

I bought this when I was looking for a new lipstick at Walmart for $1! At first I didn't really like the color, but then I tried it again and saw that it really complemented my fair skin. It's a medium pink color. very flattering. I would buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2012 2:19:00 PM More reviews by kittywompus

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Great everyday lipstick. Nice color; enhances my own lip color yet doesn't look like a screamingly obvious lipstick. Good moist texture and cheap price. Will pick up a couple of extras as this isn't that easy to find. It doesn't swivel down all the way so it's easy to get lipstick on the cover.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 1:11:00 PM More reviews by RedHairAndNeonSpirit

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is an amazing color! I don't like wearing very bold colors since I think it makes my lips look even bigger than they are, but this one is amazing. It's this rosy color with a little bit of sparkle, and I don't mean big flakes of sparkle. I'm not sure how to describe the sparkle aspect of it, but it's still a lovely color. It does make my lips feel a little dry, so I put some lip balm on before I apply it. It was only a dollar at Rite Aid because there was a sale on it, and I saw this color and thought that it wasn't too bold so it wouldn't make me look ridiculous. I'm also not sure what shade of red would look good on me anyway, so this was my best bet. I have tan skin, and this color still looks good. I was hoping for more of a matte color because I'm not in the pearly lips look, but this lipstick is an exception for me, kind of. Definitely a good lipstick for beginning lipstick users, or just when you don't feel like wearing too much makeup. It's cheap so if you don't like it (which I can't understand why you wouldn't), you've only lost a dollar.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by trisheee

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have a colleague whose makeup always looks perfect! I asked her what lip color she was wearing with her smokey eye that day, and she hemmed a hawed about how embarrassed she was to tell me...I had to pry it out of her that it was this Sherry Sparkle. Who cares that it was only $1.50?! I would have paid a lot more for it...it's that good, IMHO. I've always had a hard time finding, and wearing, lighter shimmery lipsticks but this one is absolutely gorgeous! Sherry Sparkle pulls my whole look together...it's not too dark or light but just right. I imagine this color would work well on most skin tones. I also find it wears well ( least a few hours) and fades out nicely. I don't even need a mirror to re-apply. If you're looking a classy, understated lip color for a steal check this one out.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/2/2011 11:13:00 AM More reviews by mirahvk

I looove Sherry Sparkle! It's a great everyday wear and just a few shades darker than my lips. It looks great day or night. It doesn't last as long as I'd like since I do drink water just about constantly, but it's easy to quickly reapply and hey, it was cheap. So good that I'll deal with the not-so-great packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2011 3:51:00 PM More reviews by MunsterGhoul

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I love this! It is my everyday lipstick. It is a shade darker then my natural lip color. It looks really natural on me and brightens up my skin. And it doesnt have a nasty crayon smell. And super cheap especially if you are on tight budget like me. my only probably with this and all the other NYC lipsticks is the packaging! Extremely cheap and crappy packaging. But overall I love this color. And will probably go by a second on to stock up. Can't go wrong for a 1.99.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/23/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by RandomJazz

I'm not much of a lipstick girl - I prefer lip stain - but being in drama club, I need lipstick once in a while. A friend of mine lent me this when I lost my own stick, and I was gosh-darned impressed! I actually wear this off-stage, too. It isn't as long-lasting as it claims, but that's okay. I wish it swiveled down all the way, though. I wear it with a balm, because otherwise it dries out my lips... Other than that, this rosy-berry color is perfect for my light beige skin. It's the only shade I wear, right now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2011 2:51:00 PM More reviews by katemvirginia

Age: Unknown Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This was my wedding l/s & I wore NYC melon gloss on top. It is long lasting & great for blonde/blue NC20. I got a lot of compliments on it. I use it all the time. great color!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2010 2:34:00 PM More reviews by mdbutee

I paid $1.72 at Target for this and I really like it. Smooth and creamy, does not taste yukky as many cheap lipsticks do. Its the perfect "work" color for me not too bright and just enough color to warm up my face. My only complaint as the other reviewers stated, you have to be careful recapping because the product does not wind all the way down. Other than that a great cheap find and I will certainly buy again and in other colors.