September 2, 2014 | 1888 users online

Mascara - Lancome - Custom Design Double Mascara. Morphing Lash Effect

rated 4 of 5 on 1/9/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by razzledooda

Interesting product idea. One end is a standard mascara, the other adds drama or defines the hard to reach lashes. Although the latter is an interesting idea and looks pretty good, in practice I rarely use it, which is a shame. I would have preferred this product to have one end as a primer/base and the other as normal mascara as I would use both all the time. The normal side mascara is very good. It has been my everyday mascara for ages and has lasted a long time. Doesn't smudge and makes my lashes look good. It is starting to dry up, which is a bit annoying but in fairness I have been using it for a long time. This is a very decent mascara and I would repurchase another Lancome mascara but not this one as it seems wasteful to have the end that I rarely use. Lancome do good mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2011 9:33:00 PM More reviews by oxurazngurlxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Lancome hands down makes the best mascara. This is my almost HG mascara. The only down side to this is how expensive it is. It cost around $35.

I have short thin asian lashes. With this mascara, my lashes look FULL and LONG without clumps. It makes my lashes look almost fake. This mascara has two ends. One end it adds lengths and define and the other end has a small comb where you could use on the hard to reach lash or lashes that u want to make longer. It is really neat. The packaging is beautiful and sleek. My bf loves the way my eyes look everytime i use this. I tried many mascaras from high end to low end and nothing compares to this. I love to buy more of these but they are hard to find and they are expensive. Now I am looking for a cheaper alternative. Would repurchase always and forever.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/7/2010 10:20:00 AM More reviews by snikolac

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Being a Lancome fan, I had great hopes for this mascara, but it flaked into my eyes and was so irritating that I looked like I had a disease. This was a disappointment!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/12/2009 2:18:00 PM More reviews by doremish

I was not very impressed by the mascara, it was on the expensive side (I got it at 14$ with some deep discount, it normally sells at 35$). Step 1 does what a mascara does - lengthens and thickens your eyelashes, however it still leaves some clumps. Step 2 I have not used it again ever since I tried it once. It's a smaller comb to reach the outer eyelashes - the liquid is thick, clumpy and sticks eyelashes together.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2009 9:06:00 PM More reviews by angela18

I got this mascara for free due to that makeup giveaway thing, and tho the step 1 side lengthens nicely (good for natural lashes) the step 2 side clumps your lashes together. There are better mascaras out there that are cheaper and affordable. I am glad i got this for free lol

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2007 12:46:00 AM More reviews by BubbleTeaGirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Received this mascara as a gift. It comes in 2 steps. One end reads, "Step 1, Define & Lengthen" and the other end reads, "Step 2, Custom Design Lash Effect." Step 1 has a thin spiral applicator, which does a good job lengthening my lashes. Step 2 has a very small comb that is supposed to "enhances hard-to-reach outer corner lashes for a beautiful, wide-eyed, false-lash look." according to the website. Well, it sure does help to reach the outer corner lashes compare to other mascaras I've used. However, you're looking for something to thicken the lahses, look else where.