October 1, 2014 | 1646 users online

Cleansers - OCuSOFT Lid Scrub Eyelid Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2012 6:11:00 PM More reviews by victoires

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Individually wrapped cleanser pads remove every trace of make up and cleanse the lid and lashes. Perfect product.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2012 11:28:00 PM More reviews by queenreyney

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My eyes have been red since I was 12 years old and I love this stuff. They come in little prepackaged squares that are saturated in some type of liquid cleanser. They are scrubby enough to get my make-up off, but not so rough as to irritate my eyes. You can also get it in a foam pump dispenser, but I really think the scrubbiness of the squares that are used makes a huge difference in helping relieve my constant eye irritation. They're a little expensive, but I'm willing to shell out for it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/27/2011 8:39:00 PM More reviews by loveoutdoors

Purchased this on recommendation of eye doctor. It is a very effective yet gentle eyelid cleanser, I've been using it twice a day for 3 months now. Particularly in the evenings when my eyes are downright sore it feels refreshing to use this cleanser. Not sure about removing eye makeup as I haven't been able to wear any for sometime now. I will continue to use as I'm told it can take a good long while to get my eye issue under control (ugh!) I would say this product deserves all the praise it gets and I did find it locally for a reasonable price at a large chain grocery store.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 2:19:00 AM More reviews by mccfrausto

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

My eyes and skin are sensitive, there's not much I can use as a cleanser to wash my face or removeoeye makeup but ocusoft wipes seem to remove whatever it was that irritates my eyes.. My skin type ranges from something that's all dry oily and flakey greasy at the same time.. thanks to rosacea I suppose.. I used to get clogged meibomian glands along the lashline but I think that Ocusoft will prevent those bumps and the buildup which clogs and irritates my eyes.. Buildup which I never knew I had before.
I use the original version wipes that I picked up from Walgreens.. I'd get very uncomfortable, dry eyes, burning, tearing, and discomfort in the morning if I'd worn makeup or sunscreen around my eyes the night before.. Using this seems to eliminate that problem.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/29/2009 3:19:00 PM More reviews by whitebook

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear contacts, ever since they have the disposal ones, I developed dry eyes. Also, I have very sensitive skin (eyelid as well.) No luck for eyeliners mascara, I always end up having an itchy eye, and I can't stop myself rubbing my eyes. Anyways, I forgot what makes me bought this expensive eyelid cleanser, but it's the best eye product I've ever used. My eyes are out of itch/dryness ever time I used it, I used it after I cleaned my face with baby soap, and I can see the debris on the pad. But they are very expensive, it's about $13 for 30 pads, but each pad is kind of big and foamy. i would cut it in half, and store the other half in the fridge (hoping bacteria won't grow on it.) I am thinking getting their eye make-up remover later after I am done with the cleanser.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/16/2008 10:51:00 PM More reviews by JessieWW

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was using this for blepharitis and it worked well until the company modified the formula a while ago. Now it seems to irritate my lids and dry my eye area too much so I've returned to using just plain water. (Sometimes doctors will recommend baby shampoos but baby shampoos can have some variant of SLS in them and SLSs tend to be skin irritants (see research on ewg working group website) as I've learned the hard way.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/19/2008 4:54:00 PM More reviews by butterflygirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have blepharitis and these work pretty good. I switch between this and baby shampoo-these remove eye makeup well. The are expensive. I will buy again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I had red, irritated eyes due to dryness in my eyes. They started to itch and made my contacts unbearable to wear sometimes. After using this, my eyes started to slowly heal and now they look brighter, clearer, and help retain moisture in my eyes. I have the pump bottle and you only need to use a little on your fingertip, making sure to scrub your lid area very well, rinse, and that is all. Recommend if you suffer from eye irritations of all kinds.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/16/2008 6:49:00 PM More reviews by hapapower

These wipes are fantastic for thoroughly cleaning the lids and lid margins if you suffer from allergic eyelid dermatitis or blepharitis. They are soaked with solution, and the solution is soothing in all but the rawest of conditions. I just noticed a bit of stinging one time when I got desquamation (skin peeling, ouch!) on my upper lid. I make sure to rinse off the residue from these wipes after using them. They give great relief and are excellent for removing every trace of eye MU from your eyes. This is something I will always have on hand for those allergic flareups...Wish I could use them daily, but they are a bit pricey (around $11 for a box of 30 individually wrapped wipes)...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2008 6:45:00 PM More reviews by kickyouonce

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I've been using these little wipies every day for over a year now since the Cornea Specialist recommended them (highly) to me. My eyes were non-stop watering for MONTHS and I'd been to 3 doctors who weren't sure what was going on.

When I finally got to the Cornea guy, he suggested these babies (plus a couple other easy things) and VOILA, the watering went away! It was an immediate difference. Used every night, it removes makeup, allergens and whatever else is on our eyes.

I still water when it's windy or coooooooold, but I just take a hankie and wear big sunglasses, so all's well.

Everyone should use these babies.