September 30, 2014 | 1711 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Photogenic

rated 5 of 5 on 1/22/2012 6:15:00 AM More reviews by Kristin84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have tried so many liquid foundatios in my life. I have very dry skin and it`s difficult to find one that doesen`t dry it out. I have to say that I LOVE this foundation! Its hydrating, great coverage that is buildible, but yet it looks natural. Before I out the foundation on I use many different creams and the only minus is that I have to put setting powder on top of the foundation to make it last a whole day. But still Im in love with it and it has great colores for us with yellow undertones.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2012 2:03:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea1008

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Yuck, yuck, yuck! I tried this product in a sample I received from a Lancome counter and I'm so glad I got a sample before buying it. This product makes me look dead! It is so matte and the color range is not so great for light Medterranean skin tones. It's VERY matte to the point of making the skin appear dead or something... at least it did with me. I would not recommend this or buy this.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2011 12:22:00 AM More reviews by range22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This product is absolutely fabulous.My skin looks flawless, and it hides every imperfections. I suggest you wear the dual powder to complete the entire flawless finish....

rated 4 of 5 on 11/19/2011 3:26:00 AM More reviews by 123456j

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've used several Lancome liquid foundations, and this is the one I reach for during the winter when my combination skin tends lean more towards the dry side.

The texture is a little gel-like and glides on quite easily. The finish is satiny and smooth when applied with fingers but lately I started using the Shiseido perfect foundation brush with this foundation and the finish is flawless!!! This foundation has amazing staying power and I don't need to use concealer when using this foundation. The coverage is medium but buildable, and it hides ALL my pores/blackheads/redness/dark circles. It looks very natural, and does not dry out or get shiny throughout the day, but I only use this in the late fall/winter/early spring.

It lasts through hour-long hot yoga sessions and 11-hour work days without showing my imperfections underneath. Amazing staying power!

Like most Lancome liquid foundations, the pump dispenser and the glass bottle is hygienic and classy. And it lasts a long time! I only need 1-2 pumps for my entire face and also a light amount for blending onto my neck.

This foundation is probably not for those with more oily skin, I can see the T-zone becoming oily for those skin types. 1 lippie off -- I wish the finish could be closer to flawless without using a brush, now that I started using the Shiseido brush, I'm not satisfied with the finish without the brush, it makes a huge difference! However, the coverage and lasting power of the foundation is still great.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/11/2011 1:57:00 PM More reviews by warsawgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

thankfully, i just got a giant sample from the nice SA at nordstrom's. i'm looking for smth to replace my EL doublewear light, which is looking cakey by the end of the day. my skin is dry, can be sensitive and break out. fun!
the photogenic was a beautiful color match, and felt like velvet when applied with a brush. seen from a bit of a distance, it was flawless. however, when i went home i wanted a less heavy application -- and this, alas, does not work.
on me, the foundation ends up sitting on top of my skin, and looking obviously *there* esp. on my nose and chin. by the end of the day, my normally dry skin has started to feel oily and slick in the t-zone, which never happens with EL.
so overall, not a winner.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 10:15:00 PM More reviews by honeyNsugar

this is my first lancome foundation. got it on a discount.
im not sure of the shade ive got, but I must say its a pretty good match for me.

pros:
gives me a lovely radiant, glowy finish
great coverage(medium-heavy coverage.)
easily blendable, can layer on more.to give extra coverage

cons:
a bit on the pricey side.( but its defintely worth the price)
oxidises fast. i get one shade darker at midday
oil control isnt that fab( i have combi skin)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/21/2011 11:40:00 AM More reviews by stephanieee

this is a beautiful foundation. gives me medium coverage which is plenty and really makes you glowy without being greasy. the bottle is perfect because it pumps out just enough and its very hygenic. annndd it is a PERFECT match for my skintone (ivorie 1 n) i usually save this for special occasions just because it can feel heavy on my combination skin. it can also give me some nice zits too :(

edit: 2/12/12
i really liked this foundation before but my skin is getting drier which results in cake face. hopefully once there's some more moisture in the air it will work better. so upset because this gives me very good coverage and still looks radiant.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 3:03:00 PM More reviews by hannah0930

Great foundation for light to medium coverage. Gives a nice glow ! The color is perfect with no lines.. It's a bit pricey but it lasts forever and stays put for the day .I have sensitive skin so I have to be careful with foundation it can make my skin bumpy !!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/12/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by RGannon

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is one of the first foundations I purchased and some how Ive always gone back to it! Its the exact right shade for my skin (No. 1) and gives me a completely natural look, with just the right amount of coverage for me (Medium) when i use about two pumps of it. (Not too good for people prone to acne though, as I found it to be purfumed slightly and have to really get it all off each night to stay spot free!)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 5:31:00 PM More reviews by Jessica1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Just as i was getting really fed up of my foundation looking horrible all the time and my friends' looking perfect i found this :D
I LOVE this foundation!!! It's amazing!! I have been through so so soo many!!!! Chanel, dior estee lauder, clinique and none worked all looked cakey and seem to go really dry on my face! I tried a bit of this in store and smudged it on my hand it was so soft!!! Had to get it!
This foundation is specifically for dry skin! it covers pores and is lovely absoluty gorgeous. longest lasting foundation I've used and makes my complexion look so healthy.
I use it with the both cleanser and toner from lancome and the genifique serum so expensive but amazing, and then the bobbi brown hydrating face and eye moisterizer,and last the lancome primer...and my make up goes on beautifully.
Also the lancome eye make up remover is amazing makes your under eyes feel like silk, although feels slightly oily but says it isn't so not sure!!!
If you have dryish skin which will more often be dull aswell this is amazing for the complexion and lovely coverage. deffo won't regret it.