Garnier Nutritioniste Ultra Lift Anti-Wrinkle Firming Moisture Cream SPF 15

2.8

I read the reviews of the this cream and am somewhat shocked. I noticed firmer skin, a luminous glow and refined texture all with an SPF 15 for daily wear. The texture of the cream is non-oily, crème like consistency and settles in well for under makeup. Price is mid-range pharmacy grade but I buy when it's on sale at SDM or WM. I am on my third container of this stuff - love, love, love. (just a thought - maybe not for younger skins - more like "over-35" wonder crème). :)

I have used this product for several weeks to give it a fair chance. It makes me break out, it's way too thick and doesn't allow your skin to breath. It smells as if there is a lot of perfume in the cream. It was a total waste of money for me and the unused portion is going in the garbage where it belongs.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

Thank goodness I bought this at a very low price at Big Lots. I don't like it at all. First of all the smell is obnoxious....actually can be headache causing with me. Second, the feel of the cream is gritty. I can't really explain it...feels like it has dirt in it. Third, the cream is very thick which makes it a little difficult to apply. Fourth, it doesn't work!! No firming and very little moisturizing.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I tried this product for a few days, i didn't see any improvement in my wrinkles under my eyes and this morning i woke up and my left eyelid was and still is so swollen. My friend got this for me and i tried it, but my skin hated it.

Also the sunscreen burns my face.

After they reformulated the Purpose facial sunscreen (sigh) Ive been looking for a new acceptable sunscreen for everyday. I thought Id try this one since Ive had good luck with Garnier hair products. Its been decent - good enough to use up the jar, but I plan to try other brands before I re-buy. It soaks in nicely, works fine under makeup, but breaks me out just a tad (most sunscreens do, this is better than most). I like the pump form factor, but haven't noticed any anti-aging effects.

I bought this for about 8$ on Ebay so i didnt expect much, it does a good job as a moisturizer, but it doesnt get rid of any lines at all. I have been using it for over a month so i can tell it's not really going anywhere lol It is nice to use under a foundation though.

This stuff is amazing! Its an amazing moisturizer, kind of greasy but who cares? LOOVE THIS STUFF! This is like a night cream, kind of heavy, so make sure you alternate this with something else, but this leaves my skin so soooofftt! My mom has used this for like years [Im talking 10tubs] and I have been using it since a while back and love it! Definitely one of my fav moisturizers to put on before foundation as my makeup slides smoothly! :) Buy this guyss you wont regret! :) Would repurchase!
Check out my reviews on other products and let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

I don't like this product. I bought it cuz it was on clearance sale, but I guess I paid for what I got. The scent is a very strong perfume and it feels greasy when you put it on. I don't see it doing any wrinkle treatment or lifting. Don't waste your money on this product!

not a bad moisturizer, just can't get past the scent. smells like something you'd detail your call with. very unappealing scent to put on your face.

doesn't make my skin feel greasy which is a plus.

I don't have a lot of faith in any lifting or firming boasts of any moisturiser. I used a jar of this and not surprisingly didnt see any lifting or firming. It does a decent job of moisturising and its very reasonably priced. However, it seems to have a slight gritty feeling on the skin which I didn't like. There are other moisturisers with SPF in them at the same price point which are better.