November 24, 2014 | 1901 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Christian Dior - Capture Totale Eye

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by editanazaryan

This is the worst eye cream! It looks terrible under makeup. Concealer pills off. It doesn't matter how I apply this eye cream my concealer pills off. I can put it on and wait 20 min, I can warm it between my fingers before applying I even mix it with my concealer this product is hopeless!!! Lastly I tried to use it as just a night cream for my eyes, FAIL. Woke up with my eyes feeling more dry!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2014 9:00:00 PM More reviews by rallu

I received a generous 5ml/.15oz sample of this with my Capture Totale Christmas moisturizer set. It lasted a long time but didn't see any change to make me buy the full size. It was moisturizing and that's about it. It didn't do anything for the fine lines or brightness like it says in the description.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2014 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Walko

I got a sample of this when I bought my beloved blackout mascara.This is terrible.It has more alcohol and fragrance than any skin beneficial ingredients and the price is ludicrous for what it does.....nothing.
Well that's not strictly speaking true.it dried out my skin.I find the fragrance overpowering, probably because I always use fragrance free,so I am well aware of it.Whether fragrance bothers you or not isn't the point, fragranced products should not be used around eyes.Not forgetting the alcohol.Around eyes?!! I certainly will not be purchasing this,I won't even finish the sample.This is not skin care.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:36:00 AM More reviews by Zoenka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

so badly disappointed with this, at least i only got the free sample, thankfully i won't spend 100$ on this. It's not hydrating enough, actually my skin just doesnt take it in, no matter how much i wait it to absorb, an hour later when i put on make up or just rubbing with a finger it would go off like a peel in some areas, disgusting. Waste of money.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/8/2012 5:34:00 AM More reviews by TinaNZ

I have no idea how much this product is (LOL!) but, regardless, I'm off to get a full-size bottle tomorrow. I've been using a trial size which was a gift with another Dior purchase, and I am absolutely WOWED by the results. I think I may have already said this, but in case not - until recently I never really thought to give Dior a go, assuming the products would be very expensive and on par with just about everything else I've tried on the market. It's not - definitely not - the results are AMAZING (well, on my skin anyway). I'm absolutely thrilled with my Dior products and will be adding to my collection as my wallet allows. The scent of all of the products is amazing - my husband asked me what I was wearing the other night (just my cleanser, toner and night cream) and couldn't stop sniffing me! :-)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 4:55:00 PM More reviews by sabiveli

I also didn't want to like it. I spend too much money on skin care, trying to find something I will be using all the time and will stop looking for something better. So I was given samples of a couple of skin products when I purchased Dior skinflash. And I didnt want to try them. For some reason I thought Dior skincare is not that great. I do love the makeup though. So I thought they just cant be that good.. Oh well.
I opened these 3 samples and started using...Let me tell you. It changed my mind completely about Dior skincare. My only complain - the price. Too much. But the products are great. Eyes were always my priority and I tried hundreds of eye creams...wishing to find the ONE.
I cant say for sure that this one does miracles or will stop me trying other product (I just cant stop :)), but it makes my eyes bright, not irritated at all, no puffiness, great under the concealer, the way it smoothes out - perfect. Like the fragrance too, doesn't bother me at all. I only use a tiny bit and its enough to cover the area around my eyes completely. It soaks in, but doesn't soak too much, like some other products and it doesn't have greasy feeling. I dont see any cons in that product. There are no miracles in skin care. But I like the results, my eyes no longer look tired. Will finish a generous sample and buy a big bottle. Other 2 samples I have - love them too - Dior capture multi-perfection cream and one essential serum - when used together - amazing results and feeling. Only....Why they have to be soo expensive?!!!! (took one star out cause of the price)

rated 4 of 5 on 11/16/2011 12:21:00 AM More reviews by mi2092

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this 5ml deluxe sample day and night for over a month. It's quite nice in texture. Very rich but not sticky. It absorbs quickly and leaves my under eyes well moisturized. 2 weeks into this I noticed the deep line under my right eye is visibly reducing. I was very thrilled. I wanted to buy it right away but the price is a draw back...$85 is just too expensive. Later on I noticed that the improvement has slow down and may be because it's too rich I started getting these little clear bumps under my eyes. I don't think this is the right eye cream for my age. Therefore I won't purchase a full size at this time. Maybe 20 years from now I'll give it a shot.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2011 11:42:00 PM More reviews by alyssac3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been using a generous sample of this product for 2 weeks now and I love it. I don't usually wear makeup everyday and I love that this product has little glimmer specks so when you apply it to the eye area it brightens it up. Since using this product I have noticed my eye area appears smoother, firm and well hydrated. I probably donít really need to use this product as I am only 23 and this is classified as anti-aging skin care, but I still love a good eye cream and this is itÖ. Preventative measures ladies! I also noticed that my eyes appear brighter and bigger in photos.

I am going to run out of this wonderful potion soon and I am definitely going to buy a full sized product. I was wondering if anyone knew where I can get this product at a good price online? preferably a website that does international shipping.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 3:35:00 PM More reviews by edelk

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Have been on the hunt for a good eye cream that deals with fine lines/dryness under the eye and helps diminish puffiness. A couple of weeks ago received several samples of Capture Totale multi perfection face cream which I was very impressed with and asked the SA a couple of days ago if she had any samples of the same cream for eyes. She gave me a tiny tube of this stuff. I have been using it day and night and have to say, this stuff is amazing. Good on the fine lines and also excellent on the puffiness. I have been using such a small amount - a grain of rice amount for both eyes. Not too rich, not too runny, sinks in beautifully and undereyes still feel silky smooth when I take my make up off at night. Was hoping that such a wonderful eye cream would not hurt too much to buy and I have a feeling this is going to make my credit card curl up and die but may try to score another sample before I have to cave in and buy the full size. But I know I will. Unfortunately it is only a matter of time

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2010 5:24:00 PM More reviews by ayling

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Thank you so much Christian Dior! You ve taught me a valuable, albeit rather expensive, lesson! I've been using this eye cream twice daily for almost 3 weeks now. Absolutely NO reduction in my lines and NO improvement in my generally tired-looking (computer tired) eyes! I've started, believe it or not, to supplement this cream which did cost an arm and a leg with my 10$ supermarket Neutrogena eye cream so my eyes look younger and brighter! Like other people have said, the pump is also hard to press and you end up with either too little or too much product. Hence the lesson: Don't always equate a hefty price tag with quality!

This being said, my eye zone does feel softer to the touch and my makeup doesn't run but I've previously achieved these with much cheaper creams. Ladies, don't splurge on this without testing first!