October 24, 2014 | 1723 users online

Mascara - Ettusais - Hyper Curl Mascara EX (Long)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2007 2:37:00 AM More reviews by alissab

A lovely mascara! I am Caucasian with very stubborn, flat lashes and have been looking for a mascara that curls and holds ALL day. I got the 'Volume' mascara and it definitely gets a 10 out of 10 for curl and hold factor (I always curl lashes with an eyelash curler before applying). As for the volume, I didn't see much at all, it is quite a thin formula, though it has a fantastic curved brush which easily grabs all lashes. Looks great when layered with my YSL mascara over the top, this one holds the curl and the YSL gives the extreme volume. Unfortunantly, Ettusais is not available in Australia, so I purchased through E-bay for around $40.00 AUD, and although it is a great mascara, I would not pay this amount for it again. For all you flat-lashed people, I recommend giving this one a try!!

UPDATE: upgraded to 5 lippies, I find myself re-purchasing despite price. Really like this mascara!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/21/2007 8:52:00 AM More reviews by spaceagemouse

Finally! A mascara that totally caters to my straight, stubborn, droopy Asian lashes. The Ettusais website claims this is the most popular selling mascara in Asia, and I can see why. It really lifts and curls my lashes and keeps them that way. The color is a very dark, glossy jet black and my lashes don't feel "crunchy" like they can with other mascaras. I use the Shu Uemura eyelash curler beforehand and then apply the mascara. You do have to pay attention to which side of the brush is facing you because there is a side that is supposed to grab the lashes. I have the "Long" version, although I don't see as much length as I have with other brands. But I figure, what's the use of long lashes if they can't curl? I love the girly, pretty effect this mascara provides, and I will definitely buy this product again.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No