August 27, 2014 | 1804 users online

Eye Shadow - Lancome - Color Focus Kitten Heel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2013 10:13:00 PM More reviews by canadian

For reference: Green eyes with gold flecks, neutral to warm skin tone, NW/NC 25ish, sensitive, combination skin (dry cheeks, slightly oily t-zone), and broken capillaries cheek area. Medium-Dark brown hair.

Kitten heel is a shimmery pink/peach/gold color. The pigmentation isn't bad. Unfortunately I found this color made my eyes look tired, and I would never use or purchase this product again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2013 2:54:00 PM More reviews by Rachel1234

On my fair-light skin, Kitten Heel is a pretty, warm pink color with golden shimmers. Very pretty! Like it a lot! Perfect for an all over wash of color to add dimension, yet soft enough to be casual and neutral. :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2013 10:53:00 AM More reviews by jdmcgi2

Not crazy about the pigmentation and how long it lasts. This doesn't last very long on my eye lids and I'm also not a fan of the color. I didn't like strawberry fudge by Clinique either and this shade reminds me of the pink eye shadow in that duo. If you liked Clinique strawberry fudge you might like this color as well. It's a rosy gold pinkish color.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by Noodlecat0328

I understand that this is a really pretty color and shadow, but the formula is horrible! It's not pigmented at all, and you really have to dig in to get any color. I love the rosy gold color, but it just doesn't show up!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/29/2012 4:25:00 PM More reviews by gabzie

My mom had purchased this eye shadow a long time ago as part of a quad, and I always remembered how wonderful it looked on her. I saw it one day at the store and bought it. Unfortunately, I have tried to apply it in a multitude of ways, and the pink simply does not show up on me. I end up with a nice shimmery gold, you would never guess there was any pink in the eye shadow from the way it looks on me. It does look nice, but I'm still disappointed that I didn't get any pink at all. It does look very nice on others though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2012 12:16:00 PM More reviews by LadyKolie

For Reference my skin is NC/NW 07-10 or Nars Sheer Glow Gobi.

This is my Go To shade for every day wear at the office, or a lazy mu day. I mostly use it as a wash of color over my lid. It is a fantastic Peachy gold shade. The gold is a shimmer and not a glitter. I have had no issues of fall out with this product. I think it is finely milled and I have no issues blending it in.

I think the color is fantastic, and I don't have to worry about over doing it when I use this color. I am on my second pan. Though, I think $18 is a bit high for a single shadow, I get an incredible amount of use out of it. I would always like to see more bang for the buck, but that's just me.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 4:40:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

My favorite eye shadow, soft, shimmery, gold-coral color. Looks great on my tan skin w black liner and heavy mascara, can be worn casual or dramatic. Great amount of shimmer-gold glitter without actually being cheap or childish, I like the packaging because I like to apply with a finger over base, lasts a long time and main reason I give 5....doesnt fall off my eyelids on to my face!! Keeper. Would buy again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/4/2012 9:12:00 PM More reviews by Simoneelise

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I think I have finally found my perfect "pink" eyeshadow! This is a lovely rose-gold shade. With green eyes with flecks of gold, the golden sheen on this one is very complimentary. I have tried many versions of "pink" shadow, and most make me look tired or sick, but this one does not. It doesn't have the perfect formulation (I prefer the smoothness and pigmentation of most of my Nars and Urban Decay shadows), as I do have to layer it for intensity, but unless I find the same shade in a better formula I will continue to buy this.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/3/2012 3:01:00 PM More reviews by mararum

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color is very sheer. I used up a lot of product for it to finally show on my eyelid. The lasting power is terrible. I really expected better, considering how much I paid for the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 6:09:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

I love this colour for the lid. It's beautiful! I got this as part of a free gift with purchase but I'm going to buy it when I run out.