Lancome Juicy Tubes Tunes in Strawberry Funk (number 98)

on 9/4/2012 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

I've had this lipgloss three times and I still love it. I agree is is quite bright but I do still wear lipstick underneath-just a dab mind you-as my natural lips are very pale so I need quite a bit of colour. This colour is really gorgeous but I don't think it's for the faint hearted. Luckily I love bright lipsticks so it suits me.

on 9/2/2011 2:44:00 PM

Love this. Hadn't bought a juicy tube for years as I had found them gloopy in the past and not enough colour but this one has changed my mind. Would agree with the comments made by the other reviewers. Definitely a keeper!

on 3/8/2010 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is a very hot pink colour. Most Juicy Tubes I own have only a sheer colour to them, whereas this one has a very strong pigment. I love it and receive compliments whenever I wear it! :)

on 2/6/2008 6:15:00 PM

Love the strong pink colour. Its really almost a neon pink so have to be really carefull not to apply to much... a little goes a long way.

Love the colour, the package, the aplicator, the smell and taste but hate the price.

on 7/8/2007 11:47:00 AM

I think this juicy tube is great!!!! It tastes absoloutly delicious and reminds me of marshmallows. I got it as a gift off my sister and now she uses it just as much as me!!!It lasts for ages although it is a bit greasy.

Hope this helps!!!

on 6/20/2007 11:33:00 AM

The new Juicy Tubes for spring/summer 2007 are called Juicy Tubes Tunes. I got the strong pink color Strawberry Funk. It is such a lovely pink color! Reminds me a little of DuWop's Lantana l/g. Great color for spring and summer!

I like the packaging and the fragrance which is not as strong as the usual JT's. Good lasting power, the only downside is the price. However, I would definitely repurchase!! Love this l/g!

For reference: I'm a pale blonde w/ blue eyes. continued >>

Recommended for Medium Skin