April 20, 2014 | 928 users online

Polishes - Cover Girl - Continuous Color Nail Polish in Wild Raspberry

rated 5 of 5 on 10/26/2007 10:11:00 PM More reviews by dfgty

this is a really nice bright red shade.i bought it on sale for $3.50 AUD and it went on really smooth and stays for atleast a week. i have had it for about a year and hasnt gone clumpy yet.will purchase again

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/9/2007 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Kat2004

I am impressed with this NP. It's a bright berry shade i'd say in between fushia and red. Perfect for summer. The staying power is amazing, it even lasted through a weekend at the beach on my toes without peeling off. Good stuff for a cheap price.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2007 3:41:00 PM More reviews by dreamofcali

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this from Ulta when I saw a coupon for buy one get one free Cover Girl lip or nail products in their catalog. This color caught my eye because it looked like the perfect summer shade for your toes- a bright fushia. It comes out looking more red on your nails, but I still love it! High color pay-off, easy to apply and dries quickly. Have worn it for about a week, and no chipping! I like these Cover Girl polishes so much that I will purchase with or without a coupon!